semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Black people commit crime”
“Black people are illiterate”

Sounds just like the posters here whenever a rapper is shot or education statistics drop in an article.

First time hearing this racist POS speak and it’ll be the last
I was about to say the same thing. Dude sounds like a bothsider

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Breh I lost my mother, family members, lived in a homeless shelter, slept in a trap hotel, lived with wombats, endured the bushfires of 2020, and it never hit me "GEEZ WIZ, I SHOULD BE A COMPLETE dikkHEAD, CAPE FOR ANOTHER MAN WITH THE IQ OF HAIRY DOG NUTS, BURN MORE BRIDGES THAN THE IRAQ WAR, AND DO THE ABSOLUTE MOST IN THE PAINT FOR WHITE SUPREMACY!"

And this is coming from a black male from Philly that identifies as a grey and black koala. Marsupial Binary :ehh:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Think ima have some ramen for lunch

We talking legit ramen or quick ramen ramen. If its quick ramen, add some tuna, mayo or ranch dressing, shredded cheese, garlic seasoning, and sliced pickles to it. Make sure you drain the water out of the jawn too and let it chill for a bit.

Thank me later:wow:

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
We talking legit ramen or quick ramen ramen. If its quick ramen, add some tuna, mayo or ranch dressing, shredded cheese, garlic seasoning, and sliced pickles to it. Make sure you drain the water out of the jawn too and let it chill for a bit.

Thank me later:wow:

41b3rh.jpg

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Milo Yiannapolous, Nick Fuentes....this dude collecting the alt right have beens from 2017....all he need to do right now is also get Richard Spencer on his team along with David Duke.....get them all in a room.....and do a suicide bombing....that can be his last contribution to black folk for all the c00ning.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
MAGA on the losing downside by losing 3 straight elections, and Kanye wants to go down with a sinking ship.