Kanye on TMZ: says Slavery ‘was a choice’, gets checked by black TMZ breh, tries to apologize

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
I wish you people would stop saying shyt like this. Life isnt a movie. nikka isnt Professor X. He makes songs. shytty ones. Jesus Christ. Him having "a plan" amounts to as much as a child telling you he has a plan to save Splinter from Krang. :snoop:
Well it’s pretty clear that he has a plan to get people talking to drum up attention for his music...so it’s not smart to say he doesn’t have a plan....sure life isn’t a movie but the parallels between the joker character and what Kanye is doing are glaring...I have no doubt that Kanye has fleeting moments where he thinks what he’s saying is true...all while knowing that they aren’t true and are just something that’ll cause people to lose their shyt(chaos).... joker does the same thing...he wants people to realize that their lives are meaningless all while trying to convince people and himself that he’s not crazy...both have no true end goal other than to get people talking and thinking about what it is they want them to think about...and again life is not a movie but art does imitate life:yeshrug:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
cooooooonyeee
full

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well it’s pretty clear that he has a plan to get people talking to drum up attention for his music...so it’s not smart to say he doesn’t have a plan....sure life isn’t a movie but the parallels between the joker character and what Kanye is doing are glaring...I have no doubt that Kanye has fleeting moments where he thinks what he’s saying is true...all while knowing that they aren’t true and are just something that’ll cause people to lose their shyt(chaos).... joker does the same thing...he wants people to realize that their lives are meaningless all while trying to convince people and himself that he’s not crazy...both have no true end goal other than to get people talking and thinking about what it is they want them to think about...and again life is not a movie but art does imitate life:yeshrug:
The joker is a mad man and a killer it is not good to be compared to him.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Stop saying this clown shyt. A lot of people are not fukking with his music anymore after this. Just say I don’t care what he does I’m still gonna listen and move on.

I keep seeing posts like the one you quoted.. Something is odd

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's trolling but, I understand what he's trying to say.

Ultimately, Blacks assisted in selling other Africans off into slavery because we foolishly fought against one another over tribal differences and didn't see each other as one racial group. Mistake #1. Blacks chose to live as slaves rather than burning the country to the ground. Some blacks did it (Seminoles, Haitians, Maroons, Nat Turner, Denmark Vesey) but, they all should have. Mistake #2. Blacks on the continent still allowed non-Africans to employ divisive tactics to get easy access to their resources and keep their countries in a perpetual state of instability and conflict. With a rewinding door of African elites being cool with it as long as they got money from Western organizations. Even now they're allowing China to exploit them when they could achieve the same growth by educating their workforce and bringing them back afterward. Mistake #3.

I feel like 100 years from now we all be dead and Africa will still be fukked up.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these 'black conservatives' are bootlickers who make every attempt to appease white people, but the thing about these types is that even their white masters find them disgusting and soon discard them after making convenient use of them. Candace Owens is playing the Stacy Dash role and will be discarded soon. Kanye is on a similar trajectory. I don't even think Kanye is a conservative as much as he is someone who tries hard to go against the grain and be controversial.

This is exactly it. He's so dumb and ignorant that he doesn't even know what being a conservative means. He's just an attention whore who knows what to say to get the attention he wants.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Clearly this sudden outspoken Ye is doing so for promotion to upcoming album

Free thinker:
does he mean someone who ignores facts so to hear themselves speak or be a contrarian for the hell of it
OR
someone who has the ability to explain with facts why something is "right/wrong," regardless of topic and doesn't resort to labels/deflections to hide their lack of understanding? I agree totally with him if it's the latter

The breh who started talmbowt what it means to be Black and the hardship...I understand and agree but I'm also tired of hearing that because it has become a talking point. Look how some Black folks choose not live
You think anyone that's afraid to live in a "racist white supremacist" country would be a degenerate and/or use the traditional media and social platforms to promote a degenerate lifestyle
"nikka your carefree and reckless decisions/actions/comments says living under white supremacy can't be that bad"
- my uncle

Slavery was a choice because everyone didnt risk certain death/torture but this fakkit chose to get extorted by his cousin for a quarter mil for his own stolen laptop because he didnt want to risk an ass beating? :mjlol:
If he meant the bolded, he has a point. "Rather die on my feet than live on my knees," unfortunately I don't think he meant that