Kanye says Charlamagne has heard some songs off his new album

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps

Kanye West Says He Gave Charlamagne Tha God a Taste of New Album

Kanye West certainly looks happy about his new music, but so far ... Charlamagne Tha God's the only person we know of who's heard it.

We got Kanye leaving his office in Calabasas with "The Breakfast Club" host Wednesday night, and asked if the 2 listened to Ye's new -- and highly anticipated -- album.

Kanye doesn't say much ... but the smile on his face speaks volumes.

Our sources tell us Charlamagne got to listen to a good portion of the album -- not just "some s**t" -- and was with the rapper to do an interview about it.

As we reported ... Kanye hit the mountains of Wyoming last month to work on the album with numerous other artists -- including Drake -- but everything's been kept under wraps since the creative process began last year.

Looks like the big reveal is approaching, though.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Guess he’s playing chess so he won’t criticize the album

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
For someone who used to claim that he wasn’t of the industry, and how he didn’t like to get close to artist or attend their events so he can remain objective...this is a surprising change.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Good thing that he surrounds himself with people that tell rappers to their face what they think. Charlemagne is comfortable in telling people respectfully what he thinks. He should also fly out Joe Buddens.

Cool story. ... Just drop the music man. Kanye is so far removed from regular black men at this point that I'm not sure if I can even relate to his music anymore
He’s still friends with a lot of people who are “regular black men”, perhaps not corner store owner John in Alabama but you get the point. And he’s not further removed than he was in 2010 but he’s had a mental breakdown though. And I have never related to Jay-z, much older, much richer, lived a wild street and super star life since his teens. Still my favorite rapper. I can’t relate to Future and his foreigns, pill poppin and Swiss watches but I loved his mixtape run. You don’t have to be a gangster to enjoy gangster rap. And you don’t have to be a millionaire to enjoy cash money millionaires.