RENO, Nevada
Im so unorthadox

Got your bytch ridin my dikk

W no shocks

giphy.gif

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Yeezy just trolling but has crossed an trolling line and bust the filter to where he can’t stop and doesn’t know what’s real anymore

But still trolling

I know coz It’s happen to me where I started with maybe some little bit on purpose spelling mistake but now can’t write English good and troll even on work email and don’t even know what my genuine opinion is on anything anymore teehee

Good album promo :ehh:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wow. Most unorthodox way to promote albums..............folks are taking notes.

Gonna be interesting to see how his antics influences a bunch of copycats. Remember when 50 dropped initially, all of a sudden everybody came out the woodwork authenticating their criminal backgrounds and proclivities. The n!gga Gravy shot himself in the azz on purpose before an interview in the morning for press.

When Death Row was at their peak, all kinda West Coasters who you knew might be affiliated stopped bothering with being coy and started flaggin on camera, name droppin sets, etc..

Gonna be interesting to see what these artists will do to get the kind of attention Kanye is generating. Genius if it wasn't so irresponsible.