Kanye (w/ Vic Mensa & Sia) - Wolves + Only One + Jesus Walks (SNL)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Go back to KTT, cac. I pointed out my favorite non-rap acts.. vague condescending gifs don't belong in a real discussion, cac..

:russ: touched a nerve eh.

"Real discussion" on the coli? You're a bigger moron than I anticipated.

What, your opinion means something because you listen to something from another country and rattled off some flavor-of-the-month indie acts? As if any of them are in the same stratosphere as Kanye. fukk off :camby:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
No one has an issue with "anything falling outside the rap/hiphop box"...I don't think there is one person anywhere on this website that only listens to rap, I know I don't. I love music, period. No one is "uncomfortable with new visual and sonic aesthetics"...these things are welcomed if they are GOOD. These 3 records that were released so far are bland and weak. It has nothing to do with Kanye exploring new ways of doing music, there's thousands of songs that sound exactly like only one, fourfive seconds and wolves....so miss me with that. 808's had records that were dope, records that weren't rap shyt...creative records that were done well from the songwriting all the way to the production. These 3 joints released so far sound hollow..empty...and scream "look at me...i'm art guys"...shyt is forced, unlike 808. Having Rihanna and Paul Mccartney on the same song alone does not make it dope, I don't fall for that kind of hype...the music has to be dope. Having Sia and Vic Mensa crawl around on stage does not scream art or dope to me....it's you and 2 other musicians crawling around the fukking stage singing a song i'm not feeling.

If the music isn't dope and if the performance of said music isn't dope....the shyt isn't dope....and this has nothing to do with genre's or anything of the sort. If yall loving anything deemed different, so be it...enjoy

No one will be remember this SNL performance in a month...but ask someone if they remember when 'Ye had the MPC on stage at that one awards show, banging on the pads to play the Runaway sample. You'll probably be engages in a convo about how dope and memorable that was. That was art.

so you just aren't feeling this drop
and that's fine

my comments don't really apply to you it seems so I don't know why you replied ?¿?¿?¿

like I said everybody has their opinion

at this point fukk the convo

I'm chilling*

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
:russ: touched a nerve eh.

"Real discussion" on the coli? You're a bigger moron than I anticipated.

What, your opinion means something because you listen to something from another country and rattled off some flavor-of-the-month indie acts? As if any of them are in the same stratosphere as Kanye. fukk off :camby:
_

Last edited:

Ace2306

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:what:

the clarity of the song won't change how I feel about em...the fukk. Every other record he premiered with a live performance was dope to me off jump. It's still the same song...just live...you're not gonna get a completely different joint when you the cdq or album drops...lol

c'mon son

Lmao nikkas protect these artists like their family members, if the shyt is weak it's weak. Rihanna was decent on 4,5 but that was about it. Only one and this is ehhh. Some guys are just caught up in the artist they forget why they liked me to begin with, the music is the only thing that matters.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
you listen to Purity Ring and use cac seriously, you might be the corniest person on this board. :mjlol:

word!!!
he listens to grimes and has the nerve to call someone a "cac"

not that theres anything wrong with grimes and purity ring tho

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This ain't rap. This is some Phil Collins shyt. I might bump it on a lonely rainy day. :yeshrug:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
that yeezy boost :banderas:

got vic mensa thousands of twitter followers
who ended up giving the wachowski siblings a mini boost, a couple hundred copies of the matrix were purchased after the performance :whoo:

got nikkas doing their googles on sia

got all of america on notice for the next album :lupe:

yo, I been knowing about SIA. but I can't front, I had to go back and google vic mensa :francis:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
other way for me
Innanet tape was hot - never heard of sia before this song

yeah, I saw her performing rihanna's "diamonds" a few years ago, and I was like :dahell: and looked her up and discovered how prolific of a songwriter she's been for quite a few years. but she can also sing as well.