Kanye Was Extorted (Allegedly) and THAT’S WHY he did a track with Game

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

At 10:24. Time stamp wasn’t working for me.

I’m always amazed with how much street shyt and organized crime is behind entertainment.

It all makes sense now. (allegedly)

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
I said the shyt the second i heard they
did a song together.
Game wouldnt be allowed backstage
at a kanye concert a year ago.
UKVu0t8.gif

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lol if you believe anything that comes out of hassan mouth then let me tell you, the word gullible is not in the dictionary....

I said allegedly. I have no way of knowing if it’s true or not, but it does seem to make sense. Hassan recently released audio of Wack, so what would he stand to gain by lying after the fact if he doesn’t have the audio to back his claim up?

He could be lying, but why given the circumstances surrounding his involvement with Wack?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I said allegedly. I have no way of knowing if it’s true or not, but it does seem to make sense. Hassan recently released audio of Wack, so what would he stand to gain by lying after the fact if he doesn’t have the audio to back his claim up?

He could be lying, but why given the circumstances surrounding his involvement with Wack?
Lol wack be lying and just talking shyt lol

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
2qev4M0.jpg

Truth be told, if I'm Kanye it isn't something I would get involved with until they tried blackmailing me. Then it is a matter of principle.