Kanye West And French Montana Have Recorded 5 Tracks Together

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Have Kim and Khole Kardashian helped bring two of our favorite rappers closer together? We already know that both French Montana and Kanye West are working on their new albums, but French reveals to MTV News that they’ve already banked a few tracks together.

French tells us that his Mac & Cheese 4 album will arrive in November, after he wraps up work on Lil Durk’s debut LP.

“Right now I’m working on Durk’s album and I’m getting my next single together, it’s about to drop next month,” he told MTV News on the 2014 BET Awards rep carpet on Sunday (June 29). [It will be] Mac & Cheese, and it’s like a follow up to all my mixtapes that I had.”

“I got Kanye on the album, I got will.i.am on the album, I’ve got Durk on the album and Chinx,” he revealed.

And what’s it been like working with Yeezy? “I love it — we’ve been working on his album and mines so we’re just going back and forth.”

So far, French says that they’ve banked about five tracks, and it seems like we’ll be hearing the first one on his project.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1857663/kanye-west-french-montana-recording-together/

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
French knows what he's doing by hooking up with Khloe. Once they really go public and he's on that damn show. His social media followers gonna double

That nikka is a damn genius.

All I need in my life is a French, Tyga, and Kanye record. Please God

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's good to see French Montana finally get some shine but he hasn't developed into the artist that I hoped

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
if any of these songs make kanye's album he might be looking at his third straight wack album. an unprecedented fall from grace.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
French the top social climber in hip-hop...hoes take notes.

some sort of Dipset affiliation through Taliban/Senate one of the umbrellas then..
Max B/G-Unit/Akon/Brick Squad/Three 6/MMG/Bad Boy/Kardashians

tumblr_mskk7j6dvT1rn2hzjo1_500.gif