Kanye West Ft Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom & Paul McCartney – All Day (CDQ)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Imagine all the "live version was better" posts we are gonna get once Kendrick drops the studio version of Untitled from Colbert:francis:

PEOPLE.....this is the way music is. All genres, all artists. Live versions almost always have more energy than studio versions for a variety of reasons.

If you think its lacking energy, turn that shyt up or get some better speakers. Yeah, its a bit flatter that I would have expected, but it will all be forgotten within a few days and this will become the new 'normal' sound to your ears

Expectations can destroy perception

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
PnoxQSx.jpg

NUMBER 1 ON ITUNES

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Listening to the iTunes version a few more times, this shyt really is average

Chris brown making better turnt up music right now

Jards

All Star
Daps
reminds me of when The Food premiered on Chappelle, then the CDQ dropped, then they used the live version for the album.

Hopefully he can get a good transfer of that live version for the album.
Nah if anything he should go back in and redo the vocals. For a 'turn up' song his delivery isn't turnt up enough. This just makes me appreciate Yeezus even more - dude was delivering the bars with so much venom.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Dudes whining about the live version being better are the same type of people that caused Common to make the awful decision to include the live version of "The Food" on his album

Live versions of songs are great....when they are actually live.....on record they come across as unpolished, jumbled, poor audio quality shyt

The audio experience is the entire point of listening to music.

The live version may have had more energy, but in no way was it "better" side by side unless you like mumbling muffled rhymes, censorship, and heavy breathing

I think what you all mean to say is "I wish Kanye would have had more energy on the studio version"

i replaced it with the studio version back in like 05 and never looked back

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Nah if anything he should go back in and redo the vocals. For a 'turn up' song his delivery isn't turnt up enough. This just makes me appreciate Yeezus even more - dude was delivering the bars with so much venom.

That would work, but now that it's been officially released and charted, I doubt he goes back in to re-do it.

Yeah, in retrospect, the lyrcial energy throughout Yeezus is really great. Much like 808s, it only gets better over time. Nike really got all up in his feelings over that shoe deal stuff.