Kanye West – I Hate The New Kanye (Statik Selektah VS Green Lantern Mix)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
statik-green-kanye-450x439.jpg

Statik Selektah and DJ Green Lantern give us their collaborative take on The Life of Pablo track “I Love Kanye.”

@Cadillac @MrPentatonic @Animal House @Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Method Man @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @2meo @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @JaneG33 @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @MichaelStrathanGap @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight @profound @Napoleon @ninthchamber @Bret Easton Ellis @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Morose Zeitgeist@pinyapplesuckas @Mr. Negative @KxngKobruh @Da_Eggman @StillNotSoft @mobbinfms @Ziggiy @MikeyC @Slowpoke

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Statik has been butthurt for years since Kanye told him nobody wants to hear jazz beats anymore

“The first beat I played him was the Nas one; Kanye sat there and listened for like 10 seconds and he pressed stop and he was like: ’It’s cool, but jazz is dead,'” Statik recalled during an interview with MTV News. “I was just happy to be there, but the way he said that to me always stuck in mind. This album was definitely inspired by that.”

“You can’t just say jazz is dead,” he continued. “That was an ultimate Kanye moment.”