Albums Kanye West & Kid Cudi - Kids See Ghost (Discussion Thread)

Daps
This cover is 10x better.
tumblr_p7pdef4hi01s8p8nfo1_1280.png

:krs: Dats wavy as fukk

Hammer

Banned
Daps
big Kanye and Cudi fan but if this is anything like that horrible Kanye album I will not check for it

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
'A number of notable music artists were photographed touching down in Wyoming.

From the likes of famed rappers Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Nas, and Kid Cudi to younger artists Pi’erre Bourne and Travis Scott, there are many potential collaborators for the upcoming album.'

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Haven’t liked a cudi album since WZRD. But Kanye’s been on a musical tear lately so i’m optimistic that this will be good.

Ghost Town was really great and that was supposed to be on KSG sonif its seven tracks with that quality then we’ll have some FIRE
Should listen to Cudi’s most recent project Passion Pain & Demon Slayin it is a return to form, was one of the best albums of the year it came out imo. I’m excited as fukk for this, this collab we been waiting too long for.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
'A number of notable music artists were photographed touching down in Wyoming.

From the likes of famed rappers Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Nas, and Kid Cudi to younger artists Pi’erre Bourne and Travis Scott, there are many potential collaborators for the upcoming album.'

LMAO... They all look like they are meeting to record the album on Neptune... CANT WAIT!

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Billboard - What A Kanye x Kid Cudi album could mean for Hip Hop

1. “Feel the Love”
2. “Kids See Ghosts”
3. “4th Dimension”
4. Untitled
5. “Kudi’s Montage”
6. “Devil’s Watch”
7. “Reborn”

Artwork by this dude.
kanye-cudi-japan.jpg

In an interview with Complex, Murakami explained how the work came to be, saying, "Last year, Kanye and Kid Cudi said they wanted to come to my studio. They gave me a month notice, and maybe it was July or August that they came." Apparently, Cudi and Ye put on an impromptu performance of one of their songs with Cudi on the guitar during the meeting. Murakami continued that he was unsure where everything was headed, "The visual you saw on Twitter was something that me, my assistants, Kanye, and his assistants all got together for. We drew different ideas on a paper. That was the very rudimental plan. But then nothing came of it, so I didn’t know what was happening."

Takashi Murakami Talks ‘Kids See Ghost’ Album Art and New Uniqlo Collaboration

I'm heavily anticipating this