Kanye west threatens to beat Pete Davidson ass

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
he's on his 3rd assault.

one camera man, another at a medical center with kim, and then yesterday. stop gassing up cave dwellers, that shyt is weird. :what:

if anything ye wouldn't put hands on another black man, he knows his limitations, boy doesn't have an athletic bone in his body. he can lump up some cacs tho.

Get that c00ns dikk out your mouth

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
T Pain explained it a long time ago

I’m in Love with a Stripper
&
I’m sprung

Lyrics
:jbhmm:

She is pretty

one of the prettiest ever of her time arguably

And her body was nice too

some people think with the smaller head

We all know that …
:patrice:

plus now he got 4 kids
4 kids

with her

:jbhmm:

and Kanye loves his kids

he threw the relationship away then regretted it

he probably wants them to grow up with him

And then he dates other known beautiful whores

Writing that out made me see that Kanye out of his rabbit ass mind

Ignore what I just typed

I’m logging off

The progression

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah....ok, Kanye
My money is on Pete :yeshrug:

isn't kanye like 5'7" or some shyt?

pete got too much reach on him.

and why he worried about pete davidson when he's been running thru hoes after kim??? :stopitslime:

kanye-west-vinetria-21.jpg

bradley-cooper-hopes-irina-shayk-kanye-west-romance-fizzles-out-quickly-daughter-lea-1623400619932.jpg

1047b6c28de51dbb38bb74f6baed7bd4

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
:francis: the downfall was when Kanye's mom died no one to keep his head on right.
That make him even more a sucker tho. Everyone using that excuse “ever since his mama died” fuk all at niccas mamas die everyday. Yes it sucks but u can’t let that be an excuse forever or your mama raised a punk.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This negro is so sad, outside of financial success with his music, what wins has he actually accumulated in life?

That’s like asking outside of financial success in the markets what wins has Warren Buffett accumulated in life.

and I never been a fan of Kanye

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How you mad at another man because your EX WIFE (don't care if it was your current wife) is WILLINGLY giving him some p*ssy?:what:

This man hasn't wronged you in any form or fashion. Just a generation of overly emotional, weak, beta simps. Get another bytch. Move on with your life. You're fukkin Kanye West. You walk aside for a breath of fresh air and a bad bytch, that the average man couldn't get a conversation from, is gonna fall in your lap and have every orifice open for in a couple of hours if that's what you choose for the night. And you're hung up on an overly used cum depository who's on the wrong side of 40 :beli:
He's a man of scripture.

Kim and Pete are adulterers