KanYe West wins BET visionary award

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
10948847_1557633424492371_134959786_n.jpg

Daps
sold out from what?

BET was popular for Black music videos...Thats what they been doing thats what they are doing.

Oh really, black videos huh? :rudy:

At what point of the day do you watch music videos on BET? :aicmon:

And BET is owned by "Cacs" as you guys love to call them.

Don't be a hypocrite brehs.

I'm just saying BET don't matter anymore, you couldn't even tell me what channel BET is without looking through the TV guide.

Ye still GOAT, don't get it twisted :lawd:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I'm just saying BET don't matter anymore, you couldn't even tell me what channel BET is without looking through the TV guide.

If you actually watched the award shows you would know that BET Honors is one where they honor people who legit did great things.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

U said all that and said nothing......If BET didnt matter Ye and the thousands of respectable guests who attended wouldnt be there.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't Ye too young for these bs 'congrats on your career' awards? Or does he know he;s coming to the end?.

Half a decade since the last dope album now :sas2:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I thought it was a pretty good speech by Kanye but I've noticed that Kanye has been going on this human race ish in a lot of his interviews
".. and we have the chance to express, don't just do it for us but the human race"

When your race is at the bottom in many aspects and the system is still working against us, why can't we do extra for ourselves? I get it, the ideal is to treat everyone equally which I do for the most part but it's hard when you're aware of so many things that are put in place against you.

I'm happy that he made the speech at the BET awards though. This should be the most important show to us, not the Grammy's