Kanye West's Yeezy Brand Expected to Top $1.5B in Sales By Year's End: 'I Am a Product Guy at My Cor

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm saying are yeezy's even that popular?
Everyone thought the 350's died....then the V2 glows and black dropped....sold out in seconds....
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-V2-Black-Reflective-FU9013-Release-Date-8.jpg

2937d49.jpg
....the 3m reflective pairs all currently resale for over 1k....yes bruh they are popular....700's getting alot of love too and so are the ugly ass 500's....

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You know why? You can cop them shyts for $10 on the streets with all them bootleg vendors all over the place.

Yeah but that dont explain the revenue for the legit ones. Theres a ton of rich arab families and euro Cacs as well as the hype beasts kids with Daddy's black amex who spend on them

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Thecoli is fukking retarded. the article outlines the sales and his contract right there. he owns Yeezy and gets 15% of the royalites.

West, however, had always insisted on maintaining ownership of his brand. And when Adidas executives caught wind of West’s dissatisfaction, they invited him to Germany and he signed in 2013. Later, with the help of Scooter Braun, who started a stint comanaging West in 2016, they created what appears to be an unprecedented deal: a 15% royalty on wholesale, according to sources familiar with the deal, plus a marketing fee. For comparison, Michael Jordan is thought to get royalties closer to 5%, though he doesn’t own his brand. (After publication, we clarified the timeline of the Adidas deal).

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NY Times can eat a dicc. Yall stupid coli niccas so flabby wondering if Yeezy's of all things are popular when yall don't even realise it's Yeezy's which is keeping Ye afloat. Without them ugly ass shoes he would've BEEN brankrupt.