Karen On Karen Beef On A NYC Train.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Her knee caps would've been destroyed

We're not going back and forth. After a verbal command, bytch better say good bye to her knees

200w.gif

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On a train home one day in London, was adjacent to one guy who obviously had a long day who had his feet up in the seat and was trying to sleep. Train was super empty.

Guy walks into the carriage with his wife... thin guy with glasses. They pass the guy resting, and suddenly the guy with the glasses stops, comes back with his wife, hits the guy on the leg and goes..."I'd like to sit here please" :skip:

Sleeping man opens his eyes, like..."the train is fukking empty" :what:

Man with glasses, "I WOULD LIKE TO SIT HERE" (TRIES TO PUSH THE LEG AROUND) :hhh:

Man who was sleeping gets up yelling "What's your fukking problem mate? The train is empty and I'm tired. ":hhh:

Man with glasses, "Don't put your feet on the seat...it's disgusting" (takes a seat where the guy's feet were and tells his wife to sit. :scust:

Man who is not longer sleeping sits back down and stares a hole in the man with glasses.

Four stops later, man who was sleeping gets off, walks past the man in glasses, then from behind, rips the glasses off, hops out the train before the doors close and stomps a mud hole in them outside. :mjlol:

Man with glasses screams and rages in fury, but can do nothing. Wife is quiet and saying a word, just looking ahead. I start to chuckle and look over, but they would never think to fukk with the black guy.:pachaha:

All I know is that the wife probably got beaten that night. :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I would've gently thrown old ladies legs back to the seat next to her and tell her try me again and your ass gonna be taking the rest of this train ride on the floor