Katie Holmes DUMPS Tom Cruise

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Katie Holmes is the one who filed for divorce and Tom Cruise was "blindsided" by Katie's legal move ... TMZ has learned.

We know Katie filed the divorce docs in New York on June 28, citing "irreconcilable differences." She is asking for sole legal custody and "primary residential custody" of the couple's 6-year-old daughter, Suri.

We also know Katie is asking for a "suitable amount" of child support .. this according to the divorce docs.

Katie also asks for a division of property in her divorce docs, although we know there was a significant prenup that is based on California law. Katie makes no mention of the prenup in her filing.

We're told Tom is "very sad" and "did not see this coming." He was spotted wearing his wedding ring just this week while filming in Iceland. Interestingly, Katie also wore her ring this week.

We're also told there is some "nastiness" here, evidenced by Katie's move to get sole legal custody.

Tom's rep has released a statement saying, "Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy to work this out."

Katie's divorce petition was filed anonymously, without names.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to Divorce | TMZ.com

vp9guh.jpg

:ehh: Tom thought it was one way, found out it's the other.

I mean Katie was cute but she's not the kinda bish you wanna be paying millions for after the divorce. I just don't understand how you're one of the biggest movie stars in the world, worth hundreds of millions of dollars and you marry an average white bish that DIVORCES you and now you have to be paying out the ass to support her. Even if I am worth millions of dollars, I don't want to be supporting another bishes lifestyle. Why not just marry an unknown dime piece with an ironclad pre nup?

tumblr_m66vapGxgl1qb2vpko1_500.jpg

:noah: This bish is 10x's badder than Katie and she would worship me.

Daps
she wasn't average. she was an actress. in the looks department her and tom are neck and neck. she is about to be paid :myman:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she wasn't average. she was an actress. in the looks department her and tom are neck and neck. she is about to be paid :myman:

Maybe if they wuz both nobodys they'd be equal looks wise...not sure women would be lusting after a midget white man with buck teeth....but dude wuz known as a sex symbol at one time in this world...Katie Holmes:childplease: can't speak for white boys but I never heard of her til he married her...I wanna say his first wife wuz wack too but I think she wuz a star for real at least.

Marrying average to wack might be the way to go though,I believe those last longer,just look at :myman:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Katie Holmes is the one who filed for divorce and Tom Cruise was "blindsided" by Katie's legal move ... TMZ has learned.

We know Katie filed the divorce docs in New York on June 28, citing "irreconcilable differences." She is asking for sole legal custody and "primary residential custody" of the couple's 6-year-old daughter, Suri.

We also know Katie is asking for a "suitable amount" of child support .. this according to the divorce docs.

Katie also asks for a division of property in her divorce docs, although we know there was a significant prenup that is based on California law. Katie makes no mention of the prenup in her filing.

We're told Tom is "very sad" and "did not see this coming." He was spotted wearing his wedding ring just this week while filming in Iceland. Interestingly, Katie also wore her ring this week.

We're also told there is some "nastiness" here, evidenced by Katie's move to get sole legal custody.

Tom's rep has released a statement saying, "Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy to work this out."

Katie's divorce petition was filed anonymously, without names.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes to Divorce | TMZ.com

vp9guh.jpg

:ehh: Tom thought it was one way, found out it's the other.

I mean Katie was cute but she's not the kinda bish you wanna be paying millions for after the divorce. I just don't understand how you're one of the biggest movie stars in the world, worth hundreds of millions of dollars and you marry an average white bish that DIVORCES you and now you have to be paying out the ass to support her. Even if I am worth millions of dollars, I don't want to be supporting another bishes lifestyle. Why not just marry an unknown dime piece with an ironclad pre nup?

tumblr_m66vapGxgl1qb2vpko1_500.jpg

:noah: This bish is 10x's badder than Katie and she would worship me.

:lawd: who is this girl?