Katt Williams In Another Fight, this time with some highschool kid and he got his ass whooped

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
full

Perfect gif execution.

Katt is beyond finished

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps

you are right, he does have a severely-receding hairline like mowgli. notice also that they engaged in the homosexual art of bjj and neither one of them were able to get a win. had they been boxing, one would have knocked out the other in the manner that i do to these scrubs in real life that try me.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I saw something like this play out in real life. There was this cousin of my friend who used to play ball with us every week. He was white and short and stocky, but had a bad temper. like every week he would be trying to fight other dudes up there. one week this mufukka swung on a little high school kid and this was a 38 year old man. the cops were called and they were arresting him and dude was resisting and one of them put some kind of gay-ass choke on him and dude shyt himself right there in front of everyone. the news was there filming a children's event and got it on camera and aired that shyt brehs, talkin bout 'one man had an unfortunate incident at 5'. it was like that dave chappelle skit bc dude's wife left him and took the kids and folks was calling his job and asking if 'the shyt manager was there' over and over. I did it about 12 times bc he owed me money. Of course he killed himself weeks later and i didn't go to the funeral bc i was too busy gettin this money.

edit: and another thing they would when they called is 'you don't know shyt, wait, yes you do' lolol