Kawhi Leonard has Signed With the Clippers 3 yrs/103 Million; Paul George Traded to Clippers as well

Where will he go?

• Lakers

Votes: 128 30.6%
  • Toronto

Votes: 165 39.5%
  • Clippers

Votes: 110 26.3%
  • Another team

Votes: 15 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I did but to be honest I dont really remember it but I'll give you what you want and say he got torched. So I guess that means hes not worth a damn on the defensive end.

:snoop:

• he was playing with a bruised shoulder which he just got surgery to repair it
  • most of the time OKC went with a small line-up with Dennis S & Westbrook in da backcourt
  • you do know he was a finalist for DPOY

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not competing with Bron legacy. Stop. LOL

He'll be mentioned a lot more in the all time great convos though if he gets a ring with the Clippers.

Bron is ushered in already in Best Player of All Time debates. Kawhi will never get that treatment.

Kawhi is competing with lebron legacy especially with if ties lebron in rings and final mvps

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Jerry West the Laker's legend could have been doing that for the Laker's, but...........
full
I love Jeanie and Jim Buss :blessed:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

• he was playing with a bruised shoulder which he just got surgery to repair it
  • most of the time OKC went with a small line-up with Dennis S & Westbrook in da backcourt
  • you do know he was a finalist for DPOY
Go back and read my previous post leading up to this one. I was being sarcastic bc the dude I was replying to was talking like PG is a trash defender.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paul George & Kawhi > Lebron & AD. As great as Lebron is offensively he doesn’t play D anymore. PG & Kawhi are the very best two way wing players in the league
Plus the way PG & Kawhi can stretch the floor out from deep greatly outweighs Bron & AD’s perimeter game.

Then you have arguably the best defensive PG in the league with Pat Beverly who’s a good shooter from 3, Lou Williams that can cook from anywhere, and Landry Shamet who has a goddamn sniper for a right hand.

Lakers are in trouble. But the advantage they have is the abundance of low post scoring talent they have with Boogie & AD. Clippers currently have no answer for them, although I will say Montrezl Harrell is no pushover

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Kawhi is competing with lebron legacy especially with if ties lebron in rings and final mvps
You think years from now there's gonna be a "Who's the GOAT: MJ, LeBron, or Kawhi" debate. :russ:

Kawhi simply doesn't reach the casuals enough to even be considered. Talk show hosts aren't going to have the next wave of stars on their shows and ask them "Who was your GOAT: MJ, Kobe, Bron, or Kawhi".

For Kawhi to reach the LeBron level of legacy talk, he's gonna need to do more than just win another ring to tie Bron, he'll probably need to win 2 more. And if he's lucky, that will let him make the Duncan-tier level of discussion when talking all time greats.

It may not be fair but it is what it is.

Duncan has just as polished a resume as Kobe but do casuals or even us talk about him when debating the GOATs? :yeshrug:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think years from now there's gonna be a "Who's the GOAT: MJ, LeBron, or Kawhi" debate. :russ:

Kawhi simply doesn't reach the casuals enough to even be considered. Talk show hosts aren't going to have the next wave of stars on their shows and ask them "Who was your GOAT: MJ, Kobe, Bron, or Kawhi".

For Kawhi to reach the LeBron level of legacy talk, he's gonna need to do more than just win another ring to tie Bron, he'll probably need to win 2 more. And if he's lucky, that will let him make the Duncan-tier level of discussion when talking all time greats.

It may not be fair but it is what it is.

Duncan has just as polished a resume as Kobe but do casuals or even us talk about him when debating the GOATs? :yeshrug:

Yes it depends how many rings he get and I got Duncan over Kobe