KD Aubert is 43 and still fine. But she said not married cause of “bad choices”

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
She's still beautiful, but man, in her prime she was truly one of the GOATs :wow:

She was perfect back in the 2000's era. :banderas:

aubert-during-against-the-ropes-premiere-at-graumanns-chinese-theatre-picture-id105321944

aubert-arrives-at-the-los-angeles-premiere-of-paramounts-against-the-picture-id2972896

aubert-kd-aubert-by-haitem-kd-aubert-smooth-september-1-2004-picture-id76423071

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
She is looking for a Robin to her Batman,not a partner. A co star in the sitcom called life that she produces,directs and has the starring role in. You can hear the vitriolic qualities in the back of her throat. This is a hurt woman that won't accept that she ended up where she is due to her choices..too much explaining, semantics and juelzing for me.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
She ain't washed. :mjlol:

Compared to the average 43 year old broad, she looks amazing.

Obviously she doesn't look exactly how she looked in the early to mid 2000's because guess what? That was 20 years ago.

These dudes have no concept of aging and are delusional enough to believe that folks will stay lookin' da same for 20+ years.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
So because she took a picture with producer on the red carpet she's a bedwench,

I guess Lloyd
Lloyd+KD+Aubert+set+Lloyd+video+shoot+Voyeur+9yk8TWC5w7Ax.jpg

and my old weed man ran through it too
Bear+necessities+leggy+KD+Aubert+accompanied+crr9ymIR_s5x.jpg

yall nikkaz psychologically damaged
First, I had to search dude’s name, Jeff Bowler, with hers because I was curious of who she’s been in a relationship with and his name came up. They have multiple pictures together.

So, peel the egg of your face.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First, I had to search dude’s name, Jeff Bowler, with hers because I was curious of who she’s been in a relationship with and his name came up. They have multiple pictures together.

So, peel the egg of your face.

Why become some janky said so, and that's the only picture of them a movie premier

I just search the name and nothing concrete came up about this and this is only picture of them together at the same movie premier, so because she want to a movie premier with a producer she is a bedwench

like I said yall weirdos, log off, I search shyt is embarrassing at this point with yall nikkaz

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Why become some janky said so, and that's the only picture of them a movie premier

I just search the name and nothing concrete came up about this and this is only picture of them together at the same movie premier, so because she want to a movie premier with a producer she is a bedwench

like I said yall weirdos, log off, I search shyt is embarrassing at this point with yall nikkaz

What movie did he produce with her starring in it?

Curious minds would like to know.

All these pics aren’t at a premiere and look very social.
images

actress-kd-aubert-and-producer-jeff-bowler-arrive-at-the-los-angeles-picture-id80138247

actress-kd-aubert-and-jeff-bowler-at-the-fugitive-after-party-at-the-picture-id76563245

Here alleged love interests:

KD%20Aubert%20relationship.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What movie did he produce with her starring in it?

Curious minds would like to know.

All these pics aren’t at a premiere and look very social.
images

actress-kd-aubert-and-producer-jeff-bowler-arrive-at-the-los-angeles-picture-id80138247

actress-kd-aubert-and-jeff-bowler-at-the-fugitive-after-party-at-the-picture-id76563245

Here alleged love interests:

KD%20Aubert%20relationship.jpg

Actress K D Aubert and producer Jeff Bowler arrive at the premiere of... | WireImage | 80138473

You can search the images it was at the Grand, I the movie premier was Never Back Down, you realize you can go to movie premiers for movies you're not in

she got pictures with all types of damn dudes

k-d-aubert-attends-su-magazines-17th-anniversary-celebration-hollywoodcalifornia-JWGF5F.jpg

There just fukking pictues

aubert-and-kanye-west-during-ellesse-sportie-party-at-sportie-retail-picture-id109580094

I guess she was dating Kanye

The picture with Floyd is from a goddamn VIDEO SHOOT

and yall talking about alleged love interest

goddamn, yall need get offline and stop trying to piece together these celebrities lives, especially C list celebrities like her, you don't know nothing about this damn woman lmao

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Actress K D Aubert and producer Jeff Bowler arrive at the premiere of... | WireImage | 80138473

You can search the images it was at the Grand, I the movie premier was Never Back Down, you realize you can go to movie premiers for movies you're not in

she got pictures with all types of damn dudes

k-d-aubert-attends-su-magazines-17th-anniversary-celebration-hollywoodcalifornia-JWGF5F.jpg

There just fukking pictues

aubert-and-kanye-west-during-ellesse-sportie-party-at-sportie-retail-picture-id109580094

I guess she was dating Kanye

The picture with Floyd is from a goddamn VIDEO SHOOT

and yall talking about alleged love interest

goddamn, yall need get offline and stop trying to piece together these celebrities lives, especially C list celebrities like her, you don't know nothing about this damn woman lmao
You’re moving the goal posts and you can believe whatever you want. I showed you multiple pictures with them together then it’s something else. Good day, sir.