KD been growing his hair out :mjlol:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What you put isn’t presentable. Presentable is in the eye of the beholder, not what you deem. It was a stupid post, so stop the psychological “dap fishing” quotes because you knew your post was something a :mjpls:

:ufdup:
Ya momma was not finna let you leave the crib wit patches in ya head stop what you are doing

it’s funny tho u exposed u think looking nice is for a white man. Keep tappin tho u will hit a home run

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Ya momma was not finna let you leave the crib wit patches in ya head stop what you are doing

it’s funny tho u exposed u think looking nice is for a white man. Keep tappin tho u will hit a home run
Once again, and other stupid post about a white man. KD a grown man, not a kid leaving his “momma” house. Quit while your ahead, you aren’t bright, bruh.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s things like this that make me hate him. Like he purposely goes out of his way to fukk with the mission to become a billionaire.

One day he’s going to regret becoming Larry Holmes so bad. Larry Holmes was great but he was seen as the inbetween of Ali and Tyson. Like the media don’t even put respect on his name and this adds to it. You can’t be doing all this venture capital shyt then look homeless.

Man got one haircut when he joined the Warriors the old brush my hair and have the barber clear out the naps.

After Kobe passed the way Wade was able to get involved into a bunch of things opened my eyes even more to the King of the mountain shyt. If you are a certain level of talent and you can get fans your off the court impact adds to your legacy. After Papa John got kicked from his own company they went and gave Shaq equity. Another Wade example is this when the Heatles was in their second year Wade signed with Li-ning a Chinese sneaker company that basically made him their Jordan so not only does he have his own line (Way of Wade) he has equity as well.

Yea I'm sure he's really close to going broke breh :ld:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
EmLBQMaXYAAAGB0

OH MY GAWD

KD logging in one of his burners. I hate this brehs hair. While inside :mjcry: