KD is the mvp frontrunner right now I don't care what you say

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
KD is relatively boring and outside of his stint when he rocked the boat by joining the GSW, he's never inspired that level of passion -- love & hate -- from the fans that guys like Curry, Lebron & Kobe did. There's a reason Steph was able to take his home court over. Even today, most of KD's hate comes from Lebron fans. KD is similar to Duncan when it comes to these topics. He's brought up mainly to spite certain player fanbases, but he has never inspired the level of passion that Steph and Lebron consistently have.
The idea that Steph gets the same amount of passionate hate as Lebron is one of the most psychotic braindead mentally unforgivable takes I have ever seen. The ONLY people I could see saying this are Steph stans with an oppression complex. It's just not based in actual reality.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
KD is relatively boring and outside of his stint when he rocked the boat by joining the GSW, he's never inspired that level of passion -- love & hate -- from the fans that guys like Curry, Lebron & Kobe did. There's a reason Steph was able to take his home court over. Even today, most of KD's hate comes from Lebron fans. KD is similar to Duncan when it comes to these topics. He's brought up mainly to spite certain player fanbases, but he has never inspired the level of passion that Steph and Lebron consistently have.
:mjlol:

Aight breh. Maybe we're talking about two different KD's.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Yeah dude is too smooth with it. I just imagine that if he wasn't obsessed with basketball as a kid he'd only be like 5'8 or some shyt :heh: the basketball gods blessed him for his dedication to the craft or something. I bet he don't even look at women like regular men do. He probably see the baddest chick on the planet throwing that ass at him and he be like :jbhmm: "I bet I can post her up on the baseline and dunk on her before she even get her bra off, not a challenge. I will not waste my time here." Then in that split second she look at him like :dahell: and he teleports to the Space Jam dimension.

I get yall be joking but durant be out here fukkin these hoes dont get it twisted . He just not a fakkit attention whore like Harden who broadcasts his philandering

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
its Giannis

Freak: 28/12/6 with 57% eFG and 31.2 PER

kd: 29/7/5 with 57% eFG and 25.5 PER

Giannis is also a better defender
Let it go already fakkit KD beat Bron back to back going on like 3 years ago and your bytch ass still hurt to this day..

:umad:

Oh I almost forgot..

fukk you and hold this neg hoe ass nikka Christmas comin early for you this year :mjgrin:

Daps
2018 Lebron was better than KD. By a wide margin.

blocked-kd.gif

kd-clutch.gif

:umad: Sike nikka