KD Neglecting His Hair Unappreciation

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka 30 years old and refuses to brush his hair. It’s insulting to receding hairline bruhs to neglect your hair the way he does. Someone in his circle need to tell dude free-form fades is not a thing. I thought he was making progress when he was wearing the low-key Kobe fade. But then he appears in a game 1 of the finals with bee-bees. Smh.

201612_2156_eecci_sm.jpg

This shyt worse than Bron imo. At least Bron trying. Dude has to either cut the shyt or grow dreads with extensions.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
KD always struck me as the type of cat who just doesn't really care about nothing but ball. He ain't into the fashion game, he ain't got no girl, no kids. You don't ever see breh out on the town or in clubs. :yeshrug:

The man just wanna hoop. And despite him being a frontrunner and having no pride or testicular fortitude, I respect that one quality about him.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what are you sayin, you appreciate men who take care of their hair :huhldame:
Yes. It’s a sign of a good hygiene. Anytime any of the dudes in my circle come with a dusty cut we clowning. There’s a reason most black dudes get a cut once a week, it’s ingrained in us as children.