KD's personal bodyguard ran on the court to save him from getting his ass beat by PJ Tucker

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Breh, if I was in the middle of a game and decided to have some words with another player and a security guard from the other team ran into the court and pushed me?????

…I’d flop faster than Chris Paul in a tight game lol.

The amount of threatening of the league I would do would be unethical and morally degrading.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nets ain’t about to let nothing happen to KD and rightfully so, some of y’all need to grow up and learn how life really works. If you wanna see basketball players fight then you:scust:

So if KD and another superstar get into it, and they both have bodyguards, do those guys rush the court and start brawling? If someone gives KD a hard foul, is this sucka in a suit gonna tackle him down because maybe KD hurt his Achilles in the fall again?

The NBA has existed for decades and players have gotten into pushing matches and *GASP OH NO* even some fistfights over the years, and the world didn't end, nor did anyone need someone else to get onto the court to fight their battles.

It's p*ssy shyt.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
So if KD and another superstar get into it, and they both have bodyguards, do those guys rush the court and start brawling? If someone gives KD a hard foul, is this sucka in a suit gonna tackle him down because maybe KD hurt his Achilles in the fall again?

The NBA has existed for decades and players have gotten into pushing matches and *GASP OH NO* even some fistfights over the years, and the world didn't end, nor did anyone need someone else to get onto the court to fight their battles.

It's p*ssy shyt.
:umad:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

It's p*ssy shyt.
Wanna see a fight? Go watch boxing or mma, you entertained by the distraction instead of the game. Watching rich nikkas pretend fighting is some dumb shyt :stopitslime:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanna see a fight? Go watch boxing or mma, you entertained by the distraction instead of the game. Watching rich nikkas pretend fighting is some dumb shyt :stopitslime:

If two guys get heated in the course of the game and some shyt goes down, I'm 100% fine with that. 98/100 it's tough talking and shoving at most. But at least it shows some give a fukk, which is missing far too often in ALL sports.

Again, why you trying to sanitize the sport? Aggressiveness always been a part of the game.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
If two guys get heated in the course of the game and some shyt goes down, I'm 100% fine with that. 98/100 it's tough talking and shoving at most. But at least it shows some give a fukk, which is missing far too often in ALL sports.

Again, why you trying to sanitize the sport? Aggressiveness always been a part of the game.
Im only talking about getting geek up off the players shoving match, like who cares if KD or PJ could fight, I’m cool on everything else:yeshrug: