Keenan Thompson and wife getting divorced

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I’m just talking sh*t soldier, I don’t move like that. You’re likely not familiar with my post but I’m a self confessed simp, I treat my women like queens. I’m a divorcee and my new lady lived with me now, we’re going to Hawaii on Monday, I have a ring, and I thought about proposing but upon her moving in, we have some unforeseen wrinkles to iron out first.

The quick transition from :demonic: post to:whoa: post is hilarious I respect it

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

:wow:

wonder how they met :ohhh::troll:
A whole other level of scoundrel shyt. Hot damn.
full

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:

Keenan was a fool to get with an industry thot. But he seems like the simp type so he probably was happy that a woman wanted him who was half way decent looking so didn't care about her past. :francis:

And the other dude is profoundly unfunny. And not even in a so bad he's funny way. He just has no real talent.

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:ohhh:

Kennan was a fool to get with an industry thot. But he seems like the simp type so he probably was happy that a woman wanted him who was half way decent looking so didn't care about her past. :francis:

And the other dude is profoundly unfunny. And not even in a so bad he's funny way. He just has no real talent.
It's crazy that you can be a top nikka in your field and a bytch can feel like she above you

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Keenan even put him on his show that flopped. You got to watch your company. I got friend who I knew not to bring my main around because he was always on demon time.
:unimpressed: Your “main”?

He probably didnt respect the relationship because you didnt either :sas2: