Keep it 100%, how many of you knew that Snoop Dogg is Brandy/Ray J cousin????

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Keyword....were..lol he gotta read up on his labels history as well?

This shyt could've been about any black rapper born in 1998 n I would still have the same opinion. Brandy Been washed up and her name was rarely mentioned next to Ray Js after Kim k sextape. That sextape was/is bigger than anything Brandy has ever been a part of

Ya putting up all sorts of unrealistic/unnecessary expectations on future rappers. Black or white. They making music for their generation and their friends, not for a bunch of washed up coli posters in they 30s/40s. They don't gotta listen to shyt from the past unless they're compelled to
Breh, what excuse do i have for knowing then? We never worked for the same company in the same job. We never attended the same red carpet events and personally introduced to each other. He has though, but you right only historians and casual r&b and hiphop fans like myself would know. Not personal colleagues. Somehow it makes more sense for me to know

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Breh, what excuse do i have for knowing then? We never worked for the same company in the same job. We never attended the same red carpet events and personally introduced to each other. He has though, but you right only historians and casual r&b and hiphop fans like myself would know. Not personal colleagues. Somehow it makes more sense for me to know

We're you born in 98 breh? Drake dropped his third album when Jack harlow was a freshman in high school. Let that sink in

How do ya expect him to know Ray j sisters music career? That's essentially what brandy has become, no fault to her or taking anything she did away, but she's just Ray j sister to most kids who even know who she is

Ray j has been synonymous with Kim k for 2 decades already

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, we can change jack harlows name to lil uzi vert and I would still have the same fukking opinion

I'm starting to think posters like you are the true cacs in here. Going way too
hard there buddy

"Hes spineless for his opinion on a rapper born in 1998 not knowing brandys was ray j sister!! He's spineless! He's defending white people!!!"

Some real mental health issues being revealed on this board, I hope some of you seek help for real

Y'all seek acceptance through trivial shyt. This dimb post of yours confirms it. I checked out on you idiots after that Joe Rogan debacle.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Bruh was born in 98 :yeshrug:

When those nba rookies didn’t know who outkast was a couple years ago it added perspective for me. Time just keeps moving. So what was popular when you was coming of age might not be on the radar of youngsters almost a decade and a half younger

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Oh ok, so he don't deserve to be in rap culture because he wasn't reading pop up info on music choice when he was 10 years old?

Ya really becoming Karen's in here. None of us in here are ever going to dictate who can make a rap record and blow up mainstream. That's out of your control. The fact is hip hop has Been a major part of American culture for 30 years, the result of that is jack harlow with more cac rappers on the way. Not every cac grows up listening to country music.

Hip hop has evolved way past the neighborhoods we grew up in, shyt is worldwide now. There's rap songs in probably every language in the world by now, nothing you can do about it

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh was form in 98 ‍♂️

When those nba rookies didn’t know who outkast was a couple years ago it added perspective for me. Time just keeps moving. So what was popular when you was coming of age might not be on the radar of youngsters almost a decade and a half younger
Agree and disagree with this post
I am 80s baby and knew about and heard about musical acts from at least the 50s either through older family members or other form of pop culture. I bet those same NBA players have at least heard of the Beatles

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
this new generation has no true knowledge of history, I'm not just talking about celebrity shyt but also just general information. I'm a 90's baby but I know alot events that happened before me because my parents made sure to let me know. There's clearly a disconnected with this new generation what is going on?

Last edited:
Daps
Bruh was born in 98 :yeshrug:

Unfortunately this is true. These new kids don’t know shyt. And as I stated in the other thread. I doubt these drill mumble rappers know it either.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Cacs really mad about their fellow white boy being called out for being a vulture LOL

Breh if hip hop has been a deep part of American culture for 3 decades. How can you truly call someone a vulture if they grew up in it? Someone please explain this to me

If white people are supposed to be restricted to hip hop than why do black artist sell and cater to that demographic?

If ya wanna just bash him because he's white then just say that, but to try to excuse it as "nah im really tight cause he's a vulture" is stupid because in his case it doesn't stand true

Be mad at post Malone, there's clear evidence of him being a vulture after his country music career didn't take off. And guess what? He's white. You get to bash him some more for extra credit :dead: