Keep it a hunnid with me

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
If yo homie told you he hangs out with a chick like in her room and in the bed with her but they not fukking how likely are you going to believe him? I got a coworker who said this and im not believing at all. Am I wrong for that or should I take his word

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If yo homie told you he hangs out with a chick like in her room and in the bed with her but they not fukking how likely are you going to believe him? I got a coworker who said this and im not believing at all. Am I wrong for that or should I take his word
I believe it because some dudes are simps that will bake cakes with a bytch hopin to wear her down with snuggling for a year, meanwhile she meet someone new and give it up on one date.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I believe it because some dudes are simps that will bake cakes with a bytch hopin to wear her down with snuggling for a year, meanwhile she meet someone new and give it up on one date.
Thing is he got a girl granted she ain't a baddie by no means but he goes to visit her and her family during the summer. From what I heard im like you trying to fukk because you giving off those signs any father older brother will say it

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
my cousin went to jail and his girlfriend asked me to sleep in their bed with her while he was locked up & she didn't trust some family member on his mom's side :smh:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:yeshrug:it makes life less complicated if you just give people the benefit of the doubt in matters that don't concern you. Whether he cuddled all night or banged her out all night what difference does it make to you?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah son