KEEPIN IT HUNNA: It's Hard Being A Black Man In Ameica (WITH THAT, I'm Still Proud Of My Blackness)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm not gonna lie, it's hard as a 21 year old to be Black in American :yeshrug: As a kid, I use to think that racism was just made up :francis: Learned the hard way when I went to Alabama in 2010. Also, last year at my first job, I was harassed by my white retail manager a lot (was a racist white guy):snoop: I eventually left that store. He wanted to fire me. Then, had a rough time at 7-11:snoop: Now, I'm here searching for work and want to go back to school.

STILL, with all that I love the struggle because it makes you strong. I'm glad that I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth :obama: I love my skin, culture, and everything that defines my Blackness.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
0fd.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna lie, it's hard as a 21 year old to be Black in American :yeshrug: As a kid, I use to think that racism was just made up :francis: Learned the hard way when I went to Alabama in 2010. Also, last year at my first job, I was harassed by my white retail manager a lot (was a racist white guy):snoop: I eventually left that store. He wanted to fire me. Then, had a rough time at 7-11:snoop: Now, I'm here searching for work and want to go back to school.

STILL, with all that I love the struggle because it makes you strong. I'm glad that I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth :obama: I love my skin, culture, and everything that defines my Blackness.
i feel u, i got nothing but love for the young cats....i feel your pain man....just stay discipline and dont fall for these traps....these crackers got this shyt rigged with lans mines....its all good tho, we gonna navigate around them and still win

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
i feel u, i got nothing but love for the young cats....i feel your pain man....just stay discipline and dont fall for these traps....these crackers got this shyt rigged with lans mines....its all good tho, we gonna navigate around them and still win
True, and at my first job I was respectful and was always the first one there. Plus, I went the extra mile and was STILL hated. Sucked because I thought I was gonna get promoted and etc.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
It really is hard and I think that people forget because it's everyday stuff. But really, being a black american dude also comes with a lot of perks.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
only 21 yr old nikka cryin
I know 21 yr olds with 255 years to life
stop cryin and make moves
I'm actually relocating in October if everything goes accordingly. I want to go back to school (human services & get a fitness trainer license)

21 yr olds with 255 years to life :merchant:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
lets say you are right, and struggling makes people tougher

so you use that toughness to become a successful wealthy man, and then your kids, who never had to struggle a day in their lives thanks to you, will be soft as charmin, right?

sounds like a hell of a vicious cycle :troll:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, and at my first job I was respectful and was always the first one there. Plus, I went the extra mile and was STILL hated. Sucked because I thought I was gonna get promoted and etc.
naw breh....the name of the game is power and ownership.....true power is having your own.....those low wage jobs are basically plantations.....