Keepin It Real (SPIN): Men Can Be As Much Of A HOE As A Female (Well "THIRST" Nikkas A BETTER WORD)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yo know :francis: us men say we playas and all dat. However, we can be hoes ourselves. For example, banging every chick we encounter. Crazy thing is, in our masculine culture things can be hypocritical. Now, it's not for me to judge anyone. If you wanna hoe HOE :sas2: Just remember when you call a girl a hoe and I mean "YOU" as in general that you gotta look at yourself too. I aint gonna front :youngsabo: I got my hoein ways too of approach females. Yo wanna know something? Brehs who hoe are called thirsty, so a better word could be thirsts. So, maybe most of us are thirsts nikkas :yeshrug: Add yall input I'm out. Just got back to the crib too :martin:

Awaits the responses/reactions:
popcorn_gus.gif

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
"'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shytty lock.'”

This is one of my favorite quotes about why some men think they can stick their penis into every open hole. :mjlol: And not get called out on it.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
"'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shytty lock.'”

This is one of my favorite quotes about why some men think they can stick their penis into every open hole. :mjlol: And not get called out on it.
Wrong thread I think you meant the demonic anal sex thread.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
It's not that guys can't technically be hoes, it's more of how people view hoes depending on the gender.

For example, a lot of girls call other girls hoes for being promiscuous. Nikkas that aren't sleeping with the hoes, are calling those same girls hoes.

On the flipside, a guy who sleeps with a lot of women will be looked up in admiration from his fellow male peers. Girls a lot of times also want to be with a man that is desired by other women, even if that means he's slept around. The stigma isn't nearly as negative.

Guys can be hoes, but there really isn't a negative stigma surrounding it, while girls get flack from both genders for being hoes.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's not that guys can't technically be hoes, it's more of how people view hoes depending on the gender.

For example, a lot of girls call other girls hoes for being promiscuous. Nikkas that aren't sleeping with the hoes, are calling those same girls hoes.

On the flipside, a guy who sleeps with a lot of women will be looked up in admiration from his fellow male peers. Girls a lot of times also want to be with a man that is desired by other women, even if that means he's slept around. The stigma isn't nearly as negative.

Guys can be hoes, but there really isn't a negative stigma surrounding it, while girls get flack from both genders for being hoes.
Good point, even though how society sometimes view things are in a warped hypocritical manner.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
i dont think this will ever change. we all know its true and it is what it is :yeshrug:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yo know :francis: us men say we playas and all dat. However, we can be hoes ourselves. For example, banging every chick we encounter. Crazy thing is, in our masculine culture things can be hypocritical. Now, it's not for me to judge anyone. If you wanna hoe HOE :sas2: Just remember when you call a girl a hoe and I mean "YOU" as in general that you gotta look at yourself too. I aint gonna front :youngsabo: I got my hoein ways too of approach females. Yo wanna know something? Brehs who hoe are called thirsty, so a better word could be thirsts. So, maybe most of us are thirsts nikkas :yeshrug: Add yall input I'm out. Just got back to the crib too :martin:

Awaits the responses/reactions:
popcorn_gus.gif
You sound like a bottom.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Stop playing breh, a man cannot be a hoe. It is what it is, there's no skill in being a slut :ufdup:

But the magic & artistry required to finesse a broad outta some p*ssy is :banderas:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Men who stick their dikks in anything :scust: men who have no standards :scust:

Then they complain about abortions, STDs/STIs and single moms.