igboland
That nose :whoa:

That bony frame :whoa:
werent you guys just simping over jourdan dunn? :why:

o-JOURDAN-DUNN-570.jpg

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Yall nikkas talking about her looks and her blackness...

Yet some of yall the same nikkas that be like..."Oh Black women just want thugs and watch Love and Hip Hop..."

Then you see an attractive Black woman that seems to be very smart and very much about her shyt...and yall talk about bullshyt...

Anyway...

I hope she continues being a success...and I would totally wanna date her over the plastic booty bytches...

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
Yall nikkas talking about her looks and her blackness...

Yet some of yall the same nikkas that be like..."Oh Black women just want thugs and watch Love and Hip Hop..."

Then you see an attractive Black woman that seems to be very smart and very much about her shyt...and yall talk about bullshyt...

Anyway...

I hope she continues being a success...and I would totally wanna date her over the plastic booty bytches...
exactly! i think some guys on here just try to find every excuse to hate on black women.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I was too first say you're too active a poster for rookie that joined only a week ago. Gotta ease up a bit brehette :francis:

But damn, I would feel physically intimidated infront of a women with such portfolio :whoo:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
exactly! i think some guys on here just try to find every excuse to hate on black women.

A lot of men are lost because they don't look at a woman as a complete and total human being with dreams, goals and ambitions...

It's either t*ts and ass or she's a nice girl...

Then these nikkas end up getting fukked up in the game and then they just resort to what got them there in the first place...

I am more interested in woman's accomplishments or ambitions than her looks...if I wanted a woman for looks and sex...I'll just buy a bytch for that...it's way cheaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.