Keith Olbermann suspended from ESPN(returning next week)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For this?

Man, fukk Penn State - Doesn't how many tax exemptions they put together through raising money for kids that they never see. They still openly supported children getting RAPED by employees of their institution on grounds that they paid for. When he's right, he's right. They are pitiful.

Yup.....if Joe Pa had turned in that rapist, I'd have even more respect for him. But he turned a blind eye, that aint wavy.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ITT: Random 18 year olds are being blamed for something some elderly pedo did years ago

Now I agree with this.

Joe Pa had to go because he turned a blind eye. If he banned that mufukka from the program completely, that'd be another story. part of his legacy was about doing the right thing, integrity, etc. and to have Sandusky STILL rolling around the program like Mr Herbert after it was reported to Joe Pa himself is disgusting. All to not sully the name of himself and the football program.

But Keef was wrong to shyt on the students who are trying to do good things. They can't control the past. I

It does sicken me that adults fought so hard to get the football team off probation and the wins restored, but didn't do shyt for the kids that were molested.

:scust:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It does sicken me that adults fought so hard to get the football team off probation and the wins restored, but didn't do shyt for the kids that were molested.

:scust:
Nooooooo they didn't do anything at all. I find $59.7 million between my couch cushions.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/29/s...59-7-million-to-26-sandusky-victims.html?_r=0

LOL @ you typing that in bold and enlarged font and it was the most factually incorrect thing you said. Pretty much the norm with people talking about this situation "Anger! Anger! Outrage! False assumption! Factually incorrect statement! Broad generalization! Logical Fallacy! Anger! Anger! Outrage!"

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nooooooo they didn't do anything at all. I find $59.7 million between my couch cushions.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/29/s...59-7-million-to-26-sandusky-victims.html?_r=0

LOL @ you typing that in bold and enlarged font and it was the most factually incorrect thing you said. Pretty much the norm with people talking about this situation "Anger! Anger! Outrage! False assumption! Factually incorrect statement! Broad generalization! Logical Fallacy! Anger! Anger! Outrage!"

I'm not talkin about the school paying. I knew that already. :beli:

I'm talking more about the adults not puttin the same amount of effort to stop Mr Herbert Sandusky as getting the school off probabation early/getting those wins back for Joe.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Jesus Christ bruh pennlive is a PA news site just like mlive in Michigan.. Those quotes are 100% fact you can find it anywhere not called pennlive if you really don't want to trust it. Keep deflecting because you've outraged yourself into a bullshyt corner

Quotes real or not doesn't matter they covered it up. So you think the board who covered it up weren't big time players in state PA who can cover shyt up on a govt level?
but I'm the one believing bullshyt? You must think people in position of power with money to lose are honest and not gonna do everything to keep their cash cow