Keith Thurman Rages out on Ese from FightHub

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Lol this isnt 10 years ago
And theres random blood and urine testing in the contract.
So good luck with that
giphy.gif

Quandray Robertson gave the blueprint how to hurt n dropped keith in 2010..n robertson did it in the 1st rd..

....he jus ended up gettin knocked out...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
He has a point though :manny:

Pac looked shyt against Horn regardless if you think he won or not. Crawford who yall like to shyt on beat the dog shyt out of Horn a few months later.
Besides that I like how Thurman gets animated, he was way too chill in recent times, I want to see some of that old trash talking Thurman, maybe his mood to fight the best fights will come back soon too.

He can't base the Pac fight solely on Pac vs Horn though, Horn is a rugged, dirty, physical fighter, Thurman can be gritty too if he is forced, he has good physical power, even held his own against Porter on the inside but generally that's not his style, he won't roughhouse Pac like Horn did, he has to find another way to beat him, I guess trying to outbox and counter him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He has a point though :manny:

Pac looked shyt against Horn regardless if you think he won or not. Crawford who yall like to shyt on beat the dog shyt out of Horn a few months later.
Besides that I like how Thurman gets animated, he was way too chill in recent times, I want to see some of that old trash talking Thurman, maybe his mood to fight the best fights will come back soon too.

He can't base the Pac fight solely on Pac vs Horn though, Horn is a rugged, dirty, physical fighter, Thurman can be gritty too if he is forced, he has good physical power, even held his own against Porter on the inside but generally that's not his style, he won't roughhouse Pac like Horn did, he has to find another way to beat him, I guess trying to outbox and counter him.
Horn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lopez

Thurman came out that fight looking like he faced a true killer.......black blue swollen......Keith struggles with southpaw on the low, pay attention and gets all types of marked up facing them see Guerrero, thing is Manny has a rare level of speed and power that only a few fighters possessed, slice u up, tap u buzz type power even at 40

SN:You shoot basketball like Manny pacquaio fakkit:stopitslime:......:camby: