Keke Palmer finally opens up about her abusive relationship

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He was abusive.

but just because your spouse is bad, doesn't make you good.

her going out half naked and shaming her husband publically on social media is still toxic behavior,
not as toxic as his behavior was but toxic none the less. both of them came out this relationship looking bad.
but since she's a victim of violence this will end up being a career boost for her anyway. hollywood loves famous victims,
According to social media and Hollywood, women have agency until it comes to interacting with men. Then they're incapable of making bad choices or contributing to disfunction.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I wanna see that video

training-day-06.jpg

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He was abusive.

but just because your spouse is bad, doesn't make you good.

her going out half naked and shaming her husband publically on social media (not to mention her beating him too) is still toxic behavior,
both of them came out this relationship looking bad.
but since she's a victim of violence this will end up being a career boost for her anyway. hollywood loves famous victims,

This entire situation is "Two wrongs don't make a right".

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Yup she was definitely calling him a "Broke nikka" every chance she could.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This entire situation is "Two wrongs don't make a right".

They are going to have to prove to me he was abusive and not just restraining her or trying to grab a phone before I say hes abusive. Based on the way her and her mama talked about him and his family I sensed no fear,based on her having zero respect at that Usher concert or on social media,I sensed no fear. And most importantly they never mentioned he beat her in the phonecall he recorded. Although they called him every thing else under the sun.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
:russell: and the victim hood is off to a great start judging by leaks she ain't no angel

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They are going to have to prove to me he was abusive and not just restraining her or trying to grab a phone before I say hes abusive. Based on the way her and her mama talked about him and his family I sensed no fear,based on her having zero respect at that Usher concert or on social media,I sensed no fear. And most importantly they never mentioned he beat her in the phonecall he recorded. Although they called him every thing else under the sun.

That's a good ass point.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:Won’t be long before the protect black women campaign, and the struggles of single motherhood.