Keke Palmer Posts 1st Sneak Peak Of Her New Film That She Produced Called "Pimp"

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
i think she plays the pimp.

Word has it DMX is suppose to be involved in this also.

LevelUp

Daps
*more info*

DMX To Star In Film With Keke Palmer, Who Plays Lesbian Pimp

DMX has been casted in a new indie film starring Keke Palmer, reports Deadline.

The troubled Bronx rapper has committed to joining the cast of Pimp, which is centered around the love story of a lesbian pimp, played by Palmer, and her girlfriend. In the film, the couple dreams of making it out the 'hood and getting out of the sex industry.

The project, which is currently being filmed in New York City, takes a look at the life and hustle for women in the illegal sex trade, and the dangers they face along the way.

Pimp
is all about girl power, as it stars two female main characters and is directed and written by a woman (Christine Crokos).

“This movie is quite unique,” said Alexis Varouxakis, who is a co-producer of the project. “The writer-director is a woman. All the lead characters are women and at it’s core it is a love story, but it takes place in a harsh world where women have to hustle to survive. We have never seen a woman pimp before with a girlfriend.”

DMX--real name Earl Simmons--has quite the number of films under his belt, including his critically acclaimed roles in Belly (1998) and Romeo Must Die (2000), which also starred Aaliyah. It's not yet clear what role he will play in the upcoming, Pimp.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
So the movie is all about girl power huh. But you resort to the most basic and cliched narrative. So we go from Hidden Figures to Pimp.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
*more info*

DMX To Star In Film With Keke Palmer, Who Plays Lesbian Pimp

DMX has been casted in a new indie film starring Keke Palmer, reports Deadline.

The troubled Bronx rapper has committed to joining the cast of Pimp, which is centered around the love story of a lesbian pimp, played by Palmer, and her girlfriend. In the film, the couple dreams of making it out the 'hood and getting out of the sex industry.

The project, which is currently being filmed in New York City, takes a look at the life and hustle for women in the illegal sex trade, and the dangers they face along the way.

Pimp
is all about girl power, as it stars two female main characters and is directed and written by a woman (Christine Crokos).

“This movie is quite unique,” said Alexis Varouxakis, who is a co-producer of the project. “The writer-director is a woman. All the lead characters are women and at it’s core it is a love story, but it takes place in a harsh world where women have to hustle to survive. We have never seen a woman pimp before with a girlfriend.”

DMX--real name Earl Simmons--has quite the number of films under his belt, including his critically acclaimed roles in Belly (1998) and Romeo Must Die (2000), which also starred Aaliyah. It's not yet clear what role he will play in the upcoming, Pimp.
:dwillhuh:

LevelUp

Daps
So the movie is all about girl power huh. But THEY resort to the most basic and cliched narrative. So we go from Hidden Figures to Pimp.

fixed that for you fam.

im surprised though.

That site i found that info on X was like the 2nd or 3rd link on google.

I doubt this will be box office shyt.

Probably straight to dvd. I however agree with you though

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt just off that scene the movie gon be lit.