Kelis Talks About Nas Cheating & Beating Her During Marriage

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nas doesn't have to say it because Kelis already said she was hitting too :francis:

I know and thats one of the biggest reasons why i believe her in the first place.

What im saying is if she never said that and Nas said it, Pop123 and others would never say what he said

They would say guilty right away. We only complain about people believing claims without evidence when its the woman saying it against the man

Daps
I know and thats one of the biggest reasons why i believe her in the first place.

What im saying is if she never said that and Nas said it, Pop123 and others would never say what he said

They would say guilty right away. We only complain about people believing claims without evidence when its the woman saying it against the man

Ok say where is your hash tag for #are you OK brother #boycott Kelis album...or is it just one way? And if it is one way, how does that reconcile with feminist hash tag?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok say where is your hash tag for #are you OK brother #boycott Kelis album...or is it just one way? And if it is one way, how does that reconcile with feminist hash tag?

So......we condoning beating on a pregnant woman now? Especially if its your wife? Mr "Black Girl Lost"? Your one of those "well the woman did it so..." dudes?

Thats like dudes who complain when Black women tell them that they should be out there physically fighting out there defending the community and then they say "Well why don't you fight too...everyone is supposed to fight" :snoop:

Do you know how weak woman are? Why do dudes like you keep trying to normalize this woman beating shyt? Do you know how much stronger than women we are?

If Nas wasn't a chronic alcoholic and having Kelis pay the bills and handle finances, this wouldn't happen in the first place because she would have more reasons to respect him. He as the man put himself in that position

Daps
So......we condoning beating on a pregnant woman now? Especially if its your wife? Mr "Black Girl Lost"? Your one of those "well the woman did it so..." dudes?

Thats like dudes who complain when Black women tell them that they should be out there physically fighting out there defending the community and then they say "Well why don't you fight too...everyone is supposed to fight" :snoop:

Do you know how weak woman are? Why do dudes like you keep trying to normalize this woman beating shyt? Do you know how much stronger than women we are?

If Nas wasn't a chronic alcoholic and having Kelis pay the bills and handle finances, this wouldn't happen in the first place because she would have more reasons to respect him. He as the man put himself in that position

I don't think they were fighting while she was pregnant because she says it happened when they were both drunk and high. So is she getting wasted while with child? Don't think she'll admit to that. Also sis, I am a strong woman just like Kelis so I don't feel the need to play the poor me I am a woman role. She doesn't seem to see herself as a true victim of domestic violence and the law probable would deem it as mutual combat. As far as "respecting" him .she herself says she absolutely adored him and although she put bills in her name, he paid them until they separated which is not all that unreasonable to me. If I leave you I'm not expecting you to pay my shyt...#feminist gang and all that fly shyt. But I see it's just one way with you :francis:

Daps
nikkas really talking about #feminist gang and a minute later " do you know how weak women are".. :stopitslime:

He's not a body builder, he's a 160 pound human being drunk off his ass allegedly. I saw a video where he was drunk and could barely rap yet beat someone up. I could probably take him out :smugfavre:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think they were fighting while she was pregnant because she says it happened when they were both drunk and high. So is she getting wasted while with child? Don't think she'll admit to that. Also sis, I am a strong woman just like Kelis so I don't feel the need to play the poor me I am a woman role. She doesn't seem to see herself as a true victim of domestic violence and the law probable would deem it as mutual combat. As far as "respecting" him .she herself says she absolutely adored him and although she put bills in her name, he paid them until they separated which is not all that unreasonable to me. If I leave you I'm not expecting you to pay my shyt...#feminist gang and all that fly shyt. But I see it's just one way with you :francis:

Boom. There it goes. Right on cue. Well women are hardest on themselves especially Black women against Black women. It happens all the time especially in domestic violence cases. Women will ALWAYS blame the women more than the man themselves. You cannot name me ONE case where women especially black women did not say the "she is playing the victim" "she is playing the poor me i am a woman role". And you know what i said is true. It happens more than with men

But i'll answer your first statement....yes she said it was abuse for years but if you paid attention to the interview specifically you would see why i said he beat on her while she was pregnant. Did she not mention how the Rihanna incident happened and that was what woke her up and she remembered her and Nas watching the whole drama and looking at each other and she was looking at all her bruises,etc? This was after the pics was released. This was early 2009....when was their son born? In the summer :francis:

Obviously Kelis was pregnant...you can do the math right? :francis:

Then Nas for years had his gullible fans who think he can do know wrong actually believe that he didn't know Kelis was pregnant :mjlol:

I'm not talking about her having the baby and not telling him and him having to find out from TMZ...that isn't what i mean. I mean some of them ACTUALLY thought Nas never knew she was pregnant. IF you are smart as you say you are we both know the reason WHY she is asking him to pay...its out of vindictiveness...and i could understand that. She got mad not just of the cheating and beating her on top of that(which she said in the interview)....but then it turned into hate against her right after from the fans who never liked her in the first place

By the way i'm not saying its just one way with me i'm just stating the truth. Kelis herself in the interview admitted she can be a bytch and admits that. I respected her cause she is real and upfront.

Nas just plays this sneaky quiet act and people thinks he is Jesus.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Again...ill wait for you to name me ONE BLACK WOMAN where Black woman DID NOT blame for getting hit

And this statement "I don't think they were fighting while she was pregnant because she says it happened when they were both drunk and high"...this is the foolishness i mean. Its like women hate each other, this is why people laugh and clown when they talk about sisterhood.

See ill explain that silly statement by you....Kelis saying that in the interview does not mean in those situations that she was ALWAYS drinking and high with him especially if she knew she was pregnant. That should be obvious. Even the most ratchet women today will stop drinking and smoking if they are having a kid

She and Nas knew each other since the early 2000s so its not as if she just met him and got pregnant, the other times was before she was pregnant. She said it usually started with him drinking which we see years later he is still an alcoholic.

15 years ago Nas got arrested in a club for throwing a bottle at someone when he was drunk and you bringing up the TMZ example doesn't really help your argument.

Daps
Again...ill wait for you to name me ONE BLACK WOMAN where Black woman DID NOT blame for getting hit
And this statement "I don't think they were fighting while she was pregnant because she says it happened when they were both drunk and high"...this is the foolishness i mean. Its like women hate each other, this is why people laugh and clown when they talk about sisterhood. See ill explain that silly statement by you....Kelis saying that in the interview does not mean in those situations that she was ALWAYS drinking and high with him especially if she knew she was pregnant. That should be obvious. Even the most ratchet women today will stop drinking and smoking if they are having a kid

1) to answer your question, you and i (assuming you are black) both didn't blame Kelis for getting hit. you placed the blame all on Nas, while i placed the blame on the both of them, plus drugs and alcohol equally.
2) kelis is mixed ok, she spent a good part of the interview talking about that
3) so im just going off what she said in the interview and you are trying to make some reason out of it to fit your agenda. where did i say anybody was more to than blame than the other? my take on it is it was mutual combat and it has nothing to do with their current beef which is child custody. kelis herself said something like "im not weak, im "5'10" and i hit him too" so why should i feel sorry for her. get your lean muscle mass up and learn how to protect yourself and maybe you wont feel as though you are a mandatory victim to someone merely because of yall have different genitals. :yeshrug:

women are hardest on themselves especially Black women against Black women. It happens all the time especially in domestic violence cases. Women will ALWAYS blame the women more than the man themselves. You cannot name me ONE case where women especially black women did not say the "she is playing the victim" "she is playing the poor me i am a woman role". And you know what i said is true. It happens more than with men. If you are smart as you say you are we

no. i didn't say she was playing the victim or other "black woman" was. i'm saying YOU are imposing that on her when she herself doesn't seem to see herself as a victim. and, when did i ever say i was "smart"? lol. i see you just like adding shyt into people's statement to fit your agenda. :mjlol:

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1) to answer your question, you and i (assuming you are black) both didn't blame Kelis for getting hit. you placed the blame all on Nas, while i placed the blame on the both of them, plus drugs and alcohol equally.
3) so im just going off what she said in the interview and you are trying to make some reason out of it to fit your agenda. where did i say anybody was more to than blame than the other? my take on it is it was mutual combat and it has nothing to do with their current beef which is child custody. kelis herself said something like "im not weak, im "5'10" and i hit him too" so why should i feel sorry for her. get your lean muscle mass up and learn how to protect yourself and maybe you wont feel as though you are a mandatory victim to someone merely because of yall have different genitals. :yeshrug:

no. i didn't say she was playing the victim or other "black woman" was. i'm saying YOU are imposing that on her when she herself doesn't seem to see herself as a victim. and, when did i ever say i was "smart"? lol. i see you just like adding shyt into people's statement to fit your agenda. :mjlol:

Kelis never said she was mixed. More fake news from you. She said she was Puerto Rican. Puerto Rican isn't a race and i'm sure she considers herself Black. It is a nationality

Daps
Kelis never said she was mixed. More fake news from you. She said she was Puerto Rican. Puerto Rican isn't a race and i'm sure she considers herself Black. It is a nationality

sorry to bust your bubble but i am not a kelis hater, im actually a fan so i know before this interview that she says she is mixed. not only with hispanic but also chinese. now you are claiming that she denies her full ancestry?! lol, stop imposing shyt on her. :hhh: she herself distinguishes between her "black" side and her other ethnicities

"Q: What’s your ethnic background?
A: My mom is Chinese and Puerto Rican, and my dad is black. We were real close to half of my mom’s family—they’re brown Puerto Ricans. The Chinese side didn’t want anything to do with my mom after she married a black man."
VIXEN THROWBACK: Kelis Covers VIBE Vixen

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Wonder if he will address this on the album.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Who are you going off on like that. Gat damn sis.:picard:......:whew: