Ken Shamrock Says He Has Reached Out to WWE For a Return

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
On a Return to WWE and How Winning the World Title Would Cement His Legacy: "Oh, definitely. I've tried to reach out, but I've been hitting some walls. I'm not sure if my messages are getting through or not. In my career, if you follow my career and watched everything that I've ever done from the time I was in high school to where I'm at now, I've always been able to reach the pinnacle. In football, I was able to win championships and go to bowl games in college, be an All-American linebacker and there were a lot of things I was able to accomplish. In my professional career, every time I jumped into an organization, I always reached the top and the title. I know with NWA with Jeff Jarrett, TNA, I was their first heavyweight champion, so I was able to reach that pinnacle. With Pancrase, I was their first champion and was also able to bring it to the U.S. using my character. I also reached the level in the UFC as a heavyweight champion, one of the first of all time, also rookie of the year, fighter of the year. I got into pro wrestling, I've got tag team champion, Intercontinental champion, King of the Ring. There were several times where I wished I had got that opportunity, and probably should have had that opportunity, to at least challenge for the Heavyweight Championship belt. I never got that opportunity, and I'm not sure why, but it is what it is. I will keep fighting to try and get that opportunity and close this thing up to be probably one of the only persons in sports history to go into several different organizations and become world champion in every one of them."

On Brock Lesnar and the Transition from Wrestling to MMA: "People go, ‘What about Brock Lesnar?' Brock Lesnar was not a true MMA fighter. Brock Lesnar was basically eye candy for MMA. He came in there, he was big, he was strong, he won a few matches, he captured the title and then he was out. Not much of a career. He is a true pro wrestler and amateur wrestler, so I think it's a lot easier making the transition from being an amateur wrestler and pro wrestler into MMA than it is being an MMA fighter into pro wrestling."

On Vince McMahon vs. Dana White: "That would be awesome. The only thing is that this is what I know about Dana [White], and you can ask anyone, Dana always talks and talks and talks, but I've never seen him do anything. I saw Vince talk, talk and talk, and he has done something, he has gotten into the ring, he has participated with the fighters and the wrestlers. I have not seen Dana White do that. I've seen him call out Tito [Ortiz] like they were gonna fight, and it never happened. I've never seen Dana interact with his business the way that Vince has. Vince has stepped in the ring against guys he's pissed off. Hey, you gotta give him credit for that. He stepped into the lion's den, per say. He did step into the Lion's Den one time!"

#DoItVince Better Than A Lot Of MFs He Got Now

cThwV3U4OVByVDQx_o_ken-shamrock-finisher---ankle-lock.jpg

Daps
Reppin
LDN
There were several times where I wished I had got that opportunity, and probably should have had that opportunity, to at least challenge for the Heavyweight Championship belt. I never got that opportunity, and I'm not sure why, but it is what it is

shawn-michaels.gif

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:snoop:

No. Just No.

This muhfukka's like 50 years old now... he's about 10 years late for a reach out.

I was hopin' he'd come back when Angle and Benoit 'nthem were there... prob. woulda had a GOAT submission feud. But this here? :flabbynsick:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:snoop:

No. Just No.

This muhfukka's like 50 years old now... he's about 10 years late for a reach out.

I was hopin' he'd come back when Angle and Benoit 'nthem were there... prob. woulda had a GOAT submission feud. But this here? :flabbynsick:

I can't stop laughing now...when you say it out loud, it just don't sound fukking right. WHEW. LMAO.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In addition to his match with HBK at IYH: DX, could've sworn he had a title shot against Bret on Raw or something. Oh well. He went about as high as he should've. He doesn't need to come back for anything, it's been too long and he was never big enough for anyone to even remember him. Not to mention the age factor.

Why the hell would you ever want to say something along the lines of, 'Yeah, I'm trying to get back but they don't want me, I guess'. :laugh:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Everytime this dude got a title shot(not the world but ic whatever) it seemed he would win then snap and the ref would reverse the decision.attitude era fukkery was GOAT fukkery.and yeah WAAAAYYYYYY too late for a comeback that would have any impact......unless he went back to impact.then they would prob put him on top again.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Playing WWE 13's Attitude Era mode reminded me that he did have a small but significant impact...

...but nah. Nah. Nope.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
A Paul Heyman style of booking could make this work, they would just need to have transitional world champ in place and a legit star run interference

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
This is pretty sad.. He's like 10 years too late on this shyt. He reached his ceiling and had a nice lil career, was a good mid card guy for 3+ years, he wasn't gonna get any higher than that considering the stars that were on the rise simultaneous with his WWF debut. I do however remember them treating him like a pretty big deal there early on when he first came in, had him feuding with Austin for a while there..had me kinda intrigued for a minute but...nah