• Kenan

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Kel

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Kel was funnier but that physical comedy doesn't age well as you get older.

Kenan was more of a straight man which is more universal and can be played at any age.
You are spot on pointing out the different styles of comedy each performed, and voters will take sides based on the type of comedy they prefer. I wouldn't go so far as to say physical comedy doesn't age well though. Watch a 25 year old episode of Seinfeld, and Kramer is still the scene stealer. Even for someone like Bill Cosby, his most memorable stand up jokes are when he acts them out. Also when you see lists of top comedic actors of all time, its chock full of physical comedians (Robin Williams, Charlie Chaplin, John Belushi, Jim Carrey, Steve Martin, etc). Everyone has their preference though.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
I just recently started watching this show again on Netflix so it's off that this stupid ass thread pops up . I'm starting to believe in the law of attraction

full
Based on thread title, be specific on type of attraction

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yet alone Lori Beth Benberg was 18 when All That dropped in 94

Yeah, this blew my mind. They kinda used her as the "mom" on set for the younger newer actors. Went through a weird/sad thing career wise but seems happy now

But Kenan is definitely funnier on rewatches. The straight man is always gonna seem less funny but he was able to sell his anger and annoyance well. Would have been and fought kel tbh

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
LOL this post is why I love theColi cuz of the replies.

OP know what he doing.

However, u should let the brehettes on here comment on which one looks better.

And Kenan is more funny but Kel complimented him well.