Kendrick Gonna Flop when he drop

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Might not sell fast because of the content he chose. He isnt playing it safe with this album just to sell records and you know girls and white folks buy majority of albums. SO if it bangs to me that's all that matters.

Ike omad

Rookie
Daps
untitled and blacker the berry earned more praised than nay other song this year (beside kanye west). so not sure what you're talking about

nikka about to drop another critically... shyt... UNIVERSALLY acclaimed album and its projected to sell 500k first week

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Kendrick disses his own community in his recent songs but he's not playing it safe? Ok then.

Drake sold over 500K copies of his mixtape in THREE DAYS without pre-orders. So Kendrick doing 500K in 2 weeks isn't impressive to me but I doubt he'll do that much. I'll do J.Cole numbers or a little less.

If I'm wrong, I'll delete my account.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
nah, he'll be good.

you have his fans, he also shares a fanbase with a lot of Cole and Drake fans who make sure to support people they like.
also, his stans who absolutely hate Drake (unless its just the same few aliases on here) will want to make sure Kendrick is competing with him.

i'd be very surprised if he does anything below 300 plus his first week.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick disses his own community in his recent songs but he's not playing it safe? Ok then.

Drake sold over 500K copies of his mixtape in THREE DAYS without pre-orders. So Kendrick doing 500K in 2 weeks isn't impressive to me but I doubt he'll do that much. I'll do J.Cole numbers or a little less.

If I'm wrong, I'll delete my account.
you can already delete your account then

yahoo music and Hitsdailydouble predict him to do a possible 600K first week. This is exactly what people were expecting him to do since he did 250K first week with his debut and hes now bigger than ever

Daps
and its only the early projections

80957787kd.png

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
nah, he'll be good.

you have his fans, he also shares a fanbase with a lot of Cole and Drake fans who make sure to support people they like.
also, his stans who absolutely hate Drake (unless its just the same few aliases on here) will want to make sure Kendrick is competing with him.

i'd be very surprised if he does anything below 300 plus his first week.

Drake fans aren't here for Kendrick since we know what a snake he is.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tbh kendrick fans don't care about drake

they have different fans, drake is full of pussies... kendrick has a lot of people who love and respect music & art