Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol lets keep it real, if Drake dropped a 2nd diss track that was more "mehh.. not bad but not anything new" y'all would be killing him lol.

I don't think this is bad at all.. But this isn't "Back to Back" and it doesn't really add anything this beef. Could have not even released this at all and it wouldn't change much

I mean you could basically say that about Taylor Made if it wasn’t for the AI shenanigans

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
nikka I dont even listen to Drake

he been trash for almost a decade

both of these nikkas disses have been trash

Im actually more disappointed in Kendrick cause I expected better

I already knew Drake was gonna put out some mid his fans were gonna hype but I wasnt expecting that from Kendrick and his fanbase too
I disagree. It’s been good so far

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to think I've been VERY fair over the years, especially regarding diss tracks against Drake.

No this isn't Back to Back. Only dikkriders would believe that, but for a bunch of people who let's be real, don't want this to end anytime soon, it's fine. Content creators get to have a field day with this. Kendrick's just continuing to apply pressure.
This is the very definition of filler.. So I do agree that people just want this to continue cause it is entertaining, there really isn't a message that has staying power other than "someone in your camp is leaking"

But I mean we've kinda already knew that since "No Friends in the Industry"

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
DOPE

But this isn't really even a diss record (in a way) more like friendly advice ...

Friendly before it gets really bad for the boy, Might not even get released officially.

Edit: Haven't really picked it apart yet
It’s underdog pandering (Drakes the bully, even though Kenny jumped the shyt off with half the industry with him) and the 8 Mile tactic…Drake was gonna reveal Kenny cheated with Kash Doll is my guess…he says there are OVO leaks, but I bet it’s label people leaking info…DJ Hed got word a record was dropping, sounds like label leak…songs don’t pop up on the streamers without anyone hearing

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Drake take your time and write some real sincere shyt. Not soft but real. That would be dope, if he comes with some push ups/dirt shyt it's not gonna work.

That sincere shyt is an automatic L for Drake, if he wants to win he can't let Kendrick control the energy. He needs to stay in the Push Ups/Back to Back lane.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Spiderman Thanos GIF - Spiderman Thanos Avengers GIFs