Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
Dusty open mic only rappers seething with hatred because they only get burn
on a messageboard with 400 posters.

I hate that you have to realize there's levels to this rap shyt in this manner.

And those levels don't include shytty beats and obtuse bars.

Let's not even get on the 30+ man children tryna act like their Gen Z while dikkriding a rapper
that aged out of the cool kids club at least five years ago.

"This beat slap!!"

:scust:
Go home and be a family man.
Advice that I'd also give to your father Drake.

:king: Meet the grahams :king:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OVO 40 hunched over like he 80
Tick, tick, tick
How much time he got that man is
Sick, sick, sick

Is more devastating than anything anybody's said in this. Not to mention Push calling his daddy Monkey Suit Dennis and telling him to stay off the gram, Sandra keeps coming in last place, the stench is on his BM

Most of this back & forth is limp wrist gossip rags with guys trying to paint themselves as the bigger man. Push crushed his Adidas rollout to the point Drake reupped with Nike, made fun of his dying engineer and used his 6 drop while he did it. There's nothing touching Adidon yet and I doubt we get anything

Disagree. Talking about me putting hands on my wife and my kid not being mine. Talking about a 2nd daughter, my sex addiction, and my relationship with my son all these things are more personal to me than some shyt about a friend.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone keeps highlighting the daughter shyt

But all the other shyt Kendrick said in his verse to me was the real Etherish shyt; Having OVO members on the payroll that are sexual predators he has around his kid (Baka is for sure one, he was sex trafficking women), showing his son how to be a man and bringing up Drake getting pissed on and doing nothing (something that has been confirmed), Drake being a sexual deviant himself and a pedophile.

The fact he actually has Drake's items and was able to drop immediately to Drake's record, with a title that plays off the title of Drakes diss, lends to the fact he for sure has a lot of insider information directly through Drake's camp. These disses didn't sound like "Let me throw shyt against the wall and make accusations with no proof". Drake has a large circle of people, it's far easier for information about what he's got going on slip out. He has a bunch of hanger ons. For someone as successful as Drake he moves very sloppy and reckless. Like Push Ups was clearly leaked we just glossed over it like it's no big deal. Drake is the biggest HH artist in American History by far, how are his records leaking? How are sex dates leaking? That's not strange to y'all?

Facts

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
My only beef with this is it’s just as cringey “exposing” Drake as a pedophile on a diss record as it was Drake “exposing” Kendrick as a domestic abuser.
It's out there at this point tho

It's something ppl knew already