Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Listen I'm a dot Stan. But if the daughter shyt is false then it hurts the track rating, period. We gotta be honest. Cause that was obviously the big reveal. But then drake coulda also lied about the assault and baby shyt. So both tracks could take a major hit. This whole thing took a weird ass turn. These dudes really crashin out now.

But if that daughter turns out to be real this is going down in infamy. Or if he can actually provide receipts on the pedo shyt. This is far from over.

But I do respect that Kendrick is basically sticking to his craft. I wanted him to come with a banger like drake but I can't hate on him staying true to himself. He knows this dark ass underground shyt isn't going to be a hit but he still did it anyway. Commercial fans prolly never heard this type of shyt in their lives. And I'm sure a good number of em will forever be converted to real hip hop based on these songs. shyt takes balls to release this type of grimy ass shyt in the middle of a battle.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Kendrick made that Back to Back reference, I guess he was referring to his Meet the Grahams response right after Drake's Family Matters. Drake has to fire everyone on his staff at this point and chill with music for a minute.

Kendrick followed the Nas Ether approach with this one.

People thought that he meant he had the reference track for Back to Back, which he'd probably drop by now if he did