Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He killed Common on stay schemin', let's not do that :francis:

who is Aristo?

Nah common bodied that nikka drake shyt was just some subliminal bullshyt that could of been about anybody if you were just a casual rap fan nikkas only try to say drake beat common because the song was popping but the actual diss wasn't that good

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Nah common bodied that nikka drake shyt was just some subliminal bullshyt that could of been about anybody if you were just a casual rap fan nikkas only try to say drake beat common because the song was popping but the actual diss wasn't that good
Nobody remembers that weak ass Common diss nikka .... Definitely ot any casual rap fans...He didn't even say anything noteworthy... The :flabbynsick: crowd only likes it because it was against Drake...they can't give you any actual quotables are bars from that shyt... stay schemin is an actual classic...he got washed

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody remembers that weak ass Common diss nikka .... Definitely ot any casual rap fans...He didn't even say anything noteworthy... The :flabbynsick: crowd only likes it because it was against Drake...they can't give you any actual quotables are bars from that shyt... stay schemin is an actual classic...he got washed

Idk around our way we thought common won that were all younger than drake at least we always quote the bars but the stay scheming song is a classic song not the actual diss the most quotable drake line in the song isn't even about common lol the you wasn't shooting in the gym shyt. Great song not a great diss

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Idk around our way we thought common won that were all younger than drake at least we always quote the bars but the stay scheming song is a classic song not the actual diss the most quotable drake line in the song isn't even about common lol the you wasn't shooting in the gym shyt. Great song not a great diss
Bruh nobody was quoting that Common diss :mjlol: stop the cap...the fact that Common was dissed on a song that's actually a classic and will continue to be played for years is the L

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
GMv3S-6XkAAkXtH

:russ:Bruh had no chill
:mjlol: The ending had Kai shook lol Meet The Grahams is goated.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh nobody was quoting that Common diss :mjlol: stop the cap...the fact that Common was dissed on a song that's actually a classic and will continue to be played for years is the L

I said we were quoting i wasn't aware that people thought drake won that till I heard people saying it on podcasts I thought the consensus was common bodied that nikka. Darkest actual diss was ass

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I said we were quoting i wasn't aware that people thought drake won that till I heard people saying it on podcasts I thought the consensus was common bodied that nikka. Darkest actual diss was ass
You were clearly in an isolated bubble that was outside of reality thinking that Common shyt was fire :mjlol: