Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE you are a clown. Why are you quoting yourself from before MTG and Not like us. :mjlol:

You a pole jockey. A wave rider. The worst type of ngga. Clown

And you're a dumbass. I'm still riding with Drake. And I'm also a Kendrick fan.

I'm sorry that your smooth ass brain breaks cause it can't comprehend that simple fact. We never said you were the smartest poster on this board :manny:

You: "Oh no you're not a super fan like me and you don't like every single thing that this artist does so you're not a fan!!! I'm a bigger fan than you are!! :damn: "

You are a dumbass. :snoop:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
There's a reason why Cole backed out of this.

He has something to hide. :ohhh:
Meh.. just a serial cheater

you know how they say the conscious rappers ain’t no different from the dudes they criticize? Basically that

thing is Cole has talked about his infidelity before so it’s not a shock

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry that your smooth ass brain breaks cause it can't comprehend that simple fact. We never said you were the smartest poster on this board :manny:

You: "Oh no you're not a super fan like me and you don't like every single thing that this artist does so you're not a fan!!! I'm a bigger fan than you are!! :damn: "

You are a dumbass. :snoop:

Ain’t nobody trying to hear that dumb shyt. Tf is a ‘super fan’ as opposed to just a fan as you once were. You are a clown

Daps
Ain’t nobody trying to hear that dumb shyt. Tf is a ‘super fan’ as opposed to just a fan as you once were. You are a clown

And this right here is going to REALLY break your brain. I have said since it was released that I dont like Family Matters. I hate that song and I think its the weakest song that Drake released through this entire beef.

Bet you over there like :dwillhuh: now.

"This Neo breh doesn't fit the mold of a Drake fan OR a Kendrick fan, can't compute!!! :damn:"

shocked-haskell.gif

:childplease:sit yo dumb ass down somewhere.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I have said since it was released that I dont like Family Matters. I hate that song and I think its the weakest song that Drake released through this entire beef.

Ngga do you know there’s a search function on here?!?:mjtf: In the family matters thread:

Kendrick gotta shoot that man. Which man am I talking about though?

Layers :wow:

Ayoooooo Drake killed it!!!!! :banderas:

I can't believe I'm saying this but Drake is winning :pachaha:

:dead: Ngga just stfu before I turn you into a meme. dikkriding lyin ass ngga

Daps
Ngga do you know there’s a search function on here?!?:mjtf: In the family matters thread:

:dead: Ngga just stfu before I turn you into a meme. dikkriding lyin ass ngga

Me on May 6

Euphoria
First person shooter
Not like us
Taylor Made
7 minute drill
Family Matters
The Heart 6

Other records don't belong on the list.

You not the only one that can use a search function you remedial dumbass nxgga. :unimpressed: