Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Was revisiting this song and forget kendrick was on the remix so checked it out. Verse was like a prophecy :francis:

(Casket man) Where be your rapper's angle?
Bunch of subliminal bytches, I'd rather fingerbang 'em
Oh, ke-mo sah-bee, pray to God nobody try me
Catch a body over nothin, Top couldn't even stop me

I got key to my city, I got key to California
I might legalize your homicide and more marijuana
Let my daddy smoke his weed, only thing they keep me friendly
I ain't got no jewelry on me, bytch, I got the jewelry in me
Oh, shyt, let me talk my shyt, I always been the shyt
This ain't overnight, they love me now like they loved me then

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Love how they're letting people remix this without the label shutting shyt down. Super smart and how a lot of rap shyt used to work. Having remixes used to be a good thing that artists wanted. And shout outs to Beyonce doing something similar with her last two albums, getting folks to remix her shyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought they shot the NOT LIKE US VIDEO???? If they did, are they not gonna drop it? It makes no sense. It would just make the song even bigger.

They never said they shot a video. That was a bunch of random people with no connection to Kendrick.

Lil J from pgLang said a video is coming. That was about a week ago. He's the only official info on the video so far.

Fred.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly had no idea the bbl drizzy shyt was so huge. My goodness.:damn:

Searching ig/tik tok it’s almost as big as Not Like Us, just different format
Breh i was recently over at my brother's house and I hear my 12 year old nephew singing it :dead:.
My 16 year old niece who couldn't understand why I used to hate on Drake as she's a fan straight up said Drake got cooked and it was what everyone was talking about at school (not like us and euphoria).
Let that sink in. These teenagers who all loved Drake, are more logical then these retarded az Drake stans online.

Last edited: