Kendrick Lamar's 'Good Kid, M.A.A.D City' Becomes Longest-Charting Rap Studio LP

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Kendrick Lamar's 'Good Kid, M.A.A.D City' Becomes Longest-Charting Rap Studio LP
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTY2OTc2NzMyMzI1MjI1NTkw%2Fkendrick-lamar.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fmaven.io%2Fapi%2Fuser%2FT01HiekQS0ifmtKBq2sBvQ%2Fphoto%3Fversion%3D0

byYohance Kyles (@HUEYmixwitRILEY)14 hrs

TDE's superstar adds another impressive accomplishment to his résumé.

(AllHipHop News) Good Kid, M.A.A.D City only peaked at #2 on the Billboard 200 in 2012. Even though the project never reached Number One, Kendrick Lamar's masterpiece holds a historic record for the album rankings.

The Top Dawg Entertainment release has charted for over 358 weeks, surpassing Eminem's The Eminem Show (357) as the longest-charting studio LP by a rapper. Good Kid, M.A.A.D City currently sits at #138.

Up next for K. Dot is catching Curtain Call: The Hits. The Eminem greatest hits compilation from 2005 has spent 462 weeks on the Billboard 200. Em's Recovery (320) is also part of the 300-week club.

Earlier this month, Drake became just the second Hip Hop artist, after Eminem, to have two albums chart for at least 300 weeks. Take Care (341) and Nothing Was The Same (302) joined The Eminem Show, Curtain Call: The Hits, and Recovery.

Drake and Kendrick Lamar teamed up for the "Poetic Justice" single off Good Kid, M.A.A.D City. The Grammy-nominated body of work also hosted tracks such as "The Recipe," "Swimming Pools (Drank)," "Backseat Freestyle," and "B*tch, Don't Kill My Vibe."

TheBeesOneFourThree

It’s only make believe, It’s something that I do
Daps
Sing About Me, I’m Dying of Thirst:mjcry:

that song alone makes him an All Time Great...

i still remember my first time listening to this album... tripping out on how it was all connected on some:ohhh: shyt:wow: