Kendrick really dont care about J Cole

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If he called that man up, like is this what we doing?

Kendrick would have been like:yeshrug:

That's why it looks bytch made

Kendrick my GOAT but Cole that man is not your friend

Yall are associates at best

Punch being like I commend you is code for yeah, yo ass couldn't win

Look how Kendrick did Big Sean

Bruh just forced him into submission

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
200w.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Facts. That's the craziest part bout this shyt. Kendrick don't really seem like he fukk wit Cole heavy like that.

They were very close all the way to 2017/2018 with DAMN. Maybe they had a falling out or family shyt just got in the way after that. Personally I just assume family and business got in the way. Both were running labels, touring, having kids, etc. Throw in covid and it makes sense they haven't connected much lately.

RAP wise I just think Kendrick is on some other shyt when it comes to that buddy buddy shyt. He has his crew of rappers he fukks with as brothers, most of who are west coast dudes. And everyone else is competition. I'd imagine he thought that big 3 shyt was corny as fukk. Also with Punch...dunno if you guys saw the interview he did with Math Hoffa but he said before Control came out he told Kendrick "the game is too friendly right now, and the first person who changes that tone is gonna win." I don't think it's a coincidence that he's done this two times now, first with Control and now with Like That, in response to a perception of nikkas being too friendly. He wants to crush these dudes.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I don't know where people get the idea that Kendrick doesn't like Cole when they were clearly friends at one point. The rumors of a joint album were running wild for years.

They probably don't hang out and get Burger King these days, but I doubt Kendrick has any animosity towards Cole. Drake is the one he doesn't like.

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't know where people get the idea that Kendrick doesn't like Cole when they were clearly friends at one point. The rumors of a joint album were running wild for years.

They probably don't hang out and get Burger King these days, but I doubt Kendrick has any animosity towards Cole. Drake is the one he doesn't like.
I'm not saying he don't like him

He dont care about him

That's a difference

And it makes what Cole is doing entirely too much

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it’s very curious that Cole, who has been extremely active and aggressive on all of his verses for the last 3-4 years suddenly have a change of heart, last minute.

There’s something going on behind the scenes that we don’t know

Last edited:

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Back door, lil' Joe
Life is how the dice roll, pay my debt ten fold
Stomp yo' ass out in some Kenneth Cole
Stomp yo' ass out, then call J. Cole

Mr. Morale cut. :manny: Didn’t seem like they were as distant as people paint.

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na

Back door, lil' Joe
Life is how the dice roll, pay my debt ten fold
Stomp yo' ass out in some Kenneth Cole
Stomp yo' ass out, then call J. Cole

Mr. Morale cut. :manny: Didn’t seem like they were as distant as people paint.

Eh look
I'm just telling what he doing right now

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it’s very curious that Cole, who has been extremely active and aggressive on all of his verses for the last 3-4 years suddenly have a change of heart, last minute.

There’s something going on behind the scenes that we don’t know
Those bars are just words. A pretense to rhyme words together in lieu of murder talk. Duke wants to be judged by the skill in doing that more than how much mean & spiteful shyt he can direct at another man.

Look at Lil Durk or Gucci vs Jeezy at the other end of the spectrum where "the score" is being determined by friends being murdered and disrespected after death rather than rapping ability

He's a nice guy, the extra curricular shyt just may not be in him. Non of his "disses" have ever been venomous, just some lyrical finesse and an overall sentiment of "I'm disappointed in you 😞"

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I'm not saying he don't like him

He dont care about him

That's a difference

And it makes what Cole is doing entirely too much
:gucci:If he was on that type of time that feature would have been 50/50 with the disses. Pretty obvious he held back when it came to Cole

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
I remember when 50 changed the drake line on "complicated" probably the only time 50 has ever changed a lyric in his whole career

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
:gucci:If he was on that type of time that feature would have been 50/50 with the disses. Pretty obvious he held back when it came to Cole
If he cared, he would not have mentioned him at all