Kenneka Jenkins: Thank god for internet detectives! All you doubters...get in here! She murdered

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Dr. Ali Muhammad has done an excellent job in not allowing this case to die, and working with the individuals who have been working hard to uncover the corruption in this case.

The killer is the security guard who is on camera with blood on him and has since left the country!

The Police and the Coroner are all in on the cover up!

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
What person has bruises on their hands and feet like that from being locked in a freezer?

Why were her pants half way down?

That security guard and probably one other person went in there to strong arm some nookie from her and she fought them. She said if they were going get that cat, they were getting it from her dead body! She did what some of you coward ass dudes couldn't do.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Expect for something BIG to happen with the internet in the future. The internet is a mutha! Social media is a mutha! They're probably going to up the prices and try to price black people out of it.

We haven't gotten that "moment" yet, but with the internet things are being exposed that normally were quietly swept under the rug.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
I don't know what going on but hopefully she gets justice
The whole thing was fishy from jump

Anyone with common sense and a objective mind would have seen it was fishy breh!

1. Who gets injuries like that from laying down and never waking up?
2. Why did it look like she was in a fight?
3. Why were her pants half-way down?
4. A tooth chipped...
5. Wouldn't allow mother to see the body!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Stop what breh? Have you even looked at the fight the people have been having? Do you know what a hypothermia death look like? Or since cacs said something "well they're the experts so I'm good"?
I didn't follow the case because most people following it are stupid.
I'm good on wild goose chase and conspiracies headed up by rat jawns, YouTube scholars, and ***** cacs stirring the pot. You not bringing her back to life with this dumb shyt, nor will anybody be caught. She wasn't Ken Bennett people's or any of the moneyed black folks, so all those parties would have no reason to do so. Was she some type of spy for the government? Did she have information on any corrupt political operatives? No. She was a normal young black woman who had a misfortune.
You chasing a red herring and wasting your time.