Kentucky Woman Gets Raped...Files Complaint...Gets Raped Again By Detective!

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
cop-takes-rape-victim-hotel-rapes-her-again.jpg

Detective offered to drive rape victim home but demanded sex instead

A Kentucky police detective allegedly offered to drive a sexual assault victim home — but brought her to a motel instead and raped her again, according to officials.

John Nissen, of Hillview Police Department, was indicted on charges for official misconduct, tampering with a witness and theft by deception in connection to a September 2017 incident, news station WLKY reported.

The Bullitt County Commonwealth Attorney’s Office said the victim came into contact with Nissen while at the police department to report a rape.

“The complaint was from an alleged rape victim, and [the police officers] were interviewing her,” attorney Shelly Alvey said. “Nissen agreed to take her home, and the allegation is that when he left the police department, he actually drove her to the home of the alleged perpetrator.”

From there, he drove the woman to a Brooks motel, where he allegedly raped her, authorities said.

The woman claimed he also tried to persuade her to not pursue her case with the other alleged perpetrator, the Pioneer News reported.

The misconduct claims reportedly surfaced as his own department investigated the initial rape report.

Nissen was suspended from the police force and both cases were given to Kentucky State Police to handle.

“Our agency is asking the community to be patient while the judicial processes and internal affairs investigation takes place,” Hillview Police Chief William Mahoney said in a statement.

Nissen is set to be arraigned Monday in Bullitt Circuit Court.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/10/detec...pe-victim-home-but-demanded-sex-instead-cops/

Cold World....:francis:

Last edited:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
He was just trying to jog her memory... Help her relive the experience so she could better recall the event:hubie:

Daps
:patrice: please don't tell me it's a sister?

because i see the officer was suspended... not fired, shot or hung which usually happen with white women

keep me posted coli brehs

Don't necessarily mean shyt. In 2017, I read about three different stories of privileged while males, undoubtedly raping white women, and getting little to no time.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
the page loaded and i seen the image at the top before anything else. dude in the pic definitely looks like he has or will be raping someone very soon.