Kenyan employees working for local Chinese company branch fired and replaced by Chinese employees

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Best person in Kenya right now is Hudda munroe

She is leading Kenya's future

She is showing kenya's youth to do something about their poverty

What about you?
We do for ourselves

I stated several times that my family founded a charity for street kids and I did this as a teen with my dad.

Built the website and got the funds from the church and built a foundation. We've taught children skills and educated them for over 10 years. Cost me nothing but time and effort.

Best part about Kenya is Kenyans

TEXAS MANDINGO

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You contributed nothing in here fakkit. I will always son you.

Enjoy making love to ya take out box tonight. What's it gonna be today?

:mjlol:
Who sonned who?
I told you to take your meds nikka
:umad:

Still caping for Asians even in the bushes
The life of a mentally ill Koonyan bum
:deadrose:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Hence why I'm wondering why an AA would be saying we get treated like children. None of us are in any better shape.

it's subjective at the end of the day, I do think AA are in better shape then some african countries but we all are below average. So can a D student argue with an F student or should they be working to gether to get themselves to a A or B level.

At the same token if the D student is saying the F student, you're in a bad situation the F student shouldn't take that as an insult or be jaded. So both sides need to stop bickering about truths/facts and look at solutions. Both sides being too prideful and fighting over it.

there's so many threads about AA on here, there's like 1 or 2 about Ethiopians so let's use that 1 thread to talk about the good, bad, and ugly

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
nikka I don't give a fukk who you fukk
We both know you hate black women..that's all that matters
A c00n is a c00n is a c00n
I'm not your friend nikka,what makes you think I believe a cotidamn word you say?
:what:

You think admitting to worship Asian hoes makes u less of a c00n?
:heh:

You want receipts?nikka you have been a full blown c00n since sohh

From Kunta to Oldhead to Retired...U can keep changing names,still the same Koonyan

You are all over this thread calling people c00ns for not giving a muthafukk about Kenya or Kenyans...nikka do you?

:usure:

You stay :cape: even when they shytting on your countrymen

You are a p*ssy and a coward
:camby:
:picard: