Kevin Durant is trending on Twitter for not believing in lotion. Edit Kevin responds: “fukk y’all”

Daps
:mjlol: That Mexican fakkit @duckbutta went full retard.
That amount of ducktales that mf has posted beggars belief. Making up an elaborate story about what his wife has supposedly said about KD; I bet his dumb bytch wife doesn't even know who the fukk KD is, let alone keep track of his grooming habits, and personal life. Dudes always gotta do the most to get daps.

:mjlol:

Daps
He’s a bonafide incel who hasn’t accomplished anything noteworthy in life.
Speaking of lies:
Caribbean food aint fukking with mexican, italian and japanese food

and i'm half trini
you're a dumbass :mjlol:

I'm half Trini and Ghanian, you're just another dumbass member of this forum
nikka wtf? You just made that up. I’m 100% ADOS
Funny how it's always the lying ass, smart dumb posters that only have a problem with me.

:lolbron:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of lies:

Funny how it's always the lying ass, smart dumb posters that only have a problem with me.

Still an incel who hasn’t accomplished shyt in life :lolbron:.. your online e-persona will never change that.

Broke wasteman boy. Give thanks to your superiors.

Daps
Still an incel who hasn’t accomplished shyt in life :lolbron:

Broke boyyyy. Give thanks to your superiors.
Oh look, more projection.

Nate vs. Jake Paul:
Good looks breh

betting on the all pro athlete any day
RIP to your pockets if this is the logic you're working on.
Its really a crapshoot and low risk high reward for me. Nate is def conditioned as hell and I trust his conditioning and athletic abilities over Jake. And I’m sure Nate has put in mad work with trainers.

jake got washed by KSI FYI
Low risk high reward?

How do you figure that when Nate's at +140? If you acknowledge it's a crapshoot, then you'd want Nate to be at greater odds than that. It's some square ass shyt to bet on this.

That's all well and good, but boxing is a combat sport - it don't mean a cotdamn thing how conditioned or athletic Nate is if he can't fight. That cracka has about a 10cm height advantage and has been training/boxing for a lot longer than Nate has.

You're confusing Logan with Jake. Logan was the one who fought KSI, and he's even bigger than Jake.
lmao@ being a square for betting. A stupid comment and the dumbest shyt I’ve heard today but I digress lol. Low risk for me because $100 isn’t really shyt to me :ld:

But bruh why you so mad about this lmao, I really could care less, I feel like Nate will win, if he doesn’t, who cares? Key word you said, “IF” Nate can’t fight. We shall see if he can..

I may just be $200 now :umad::banderas:
Broke boy, in deed.

:wow: