Mixtapes & EPs Kevin Gates - Luca Brasi 3 (Discusssion Thread)

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
He explained it in a interview once. Said cuz Luca Brasi is the protector of the family.

In the book Brasi is Vitos most trusted soldier and was so feared for his murder spree during the "olive oil war" and his brutality in general, that he kept the other families at bay until the arrival of The turk. It was said Brasi had his own seed thrown into a furnace at birth simply cause he was half irish and not a full blooded italian. The guy who plays him in the movie is an actual soldier from the Colombo crime family. Joe was extorting Coppola.

I just read the godfather again this year :wow:

Daps
In the book Brasi is Vitos most trusted soldier and was so feared for his murder spree during the "olive oil war" and his brutality in general, that he kept the other families at bay until the arrival of The turk. It was said Brasi had his own seed thrown into a furnace at birth simply cause he was half irish and not a full blooded italian. The guy who plays him in the movie is an actual soldier from the Colombo crime family. Joe was extorting Coppola.

I just read the godfather again this year :wow:

Wow so this what he was rapping about in Khaza
That bad news, they was talkin' 'bout already beat me there
Comin' home to my apartment, findin' my daughter dead
Then we put his kid in the oven, so now his daughter dead