Kevin Hart Made An Expensive Mistake... TWICE!

Daps
Can someone please tell me WHY Kevin Hart married and impregnated Eniko? :mindblown:

It's the stupidest decision he could have ever made! He got divorced from his first wife, because he couldn't stop cheating. (Eniko was one of the many women he was cheating with) He had/has to pay his first wife a bunch of child support AND alimony.:mjcry:

Fast Forward... This FOOL, who knows he has trouble being faithful, goes and marries his mistress, gets her pregnant. :francis:

STILL CHEATING!

Mark My Words... Eniko and Kevin Hart will end up divorced! And when they do get divorced it will be messy, and MORE money he has to pay. This time he will be paying the money to a lazy, gold digging bum who won't work. (At least Torrei actually wants/ties to work and have her own career):sas1:

Kevin Hart already has two kids.
A boy, and a girl. That's Perfect!
He didn't need to do this. This was a costly mistake. Mark my words.

When will men like Kevin learn?:snoop:

He should have did what Lebron James and Kendrick Lamar did. Stay with the girl who was with you sense day 1, and upgrade her.:ufdup:

He should have never divorced Torrei.
(Cheaper to keep her) He should have never let it get to the point where there relationship was that bad.:francis:

Keep the side chicks on the road, and in hotel rooms! Come home at decent hours. Be discreet. Don't stop being affectionate. These things aren't difficult to do, and He still blew it!:martin:

I actually don't feel sorry for Eniko Hart AT ALL! Because when this marriage does end (and eventually, it will end!)
She's gonna be good. Eniko is gonna come out on top.
Kevin will not. :mjpls: Then he will get it.

Daps
Well she can lose him how she got him,
While living it up with an 18 year paycheck :yeshrug:

Exactly what's she's gonna do, so I don't feel sorry for her.

I'm trying to understand HIS logic, and men like him.:mindblown:

A lot of women got upset because IDRIS ELBA said he would never get married again.

I 100% understand why he feels that way. He should get married. Unless it's to his equal, or someone waaayyy above.

It's too expensive of a mistake to make.​

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
:stopitslime:I don't care if he loves her ,a rich man getting married is a dumb move. Only thing that's doing is putting your finances in jeopardy ,with the type of money Kevin is making she's not going anywhere but now she has a huge monetary incentive to leave:snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
I don't care if he loves her a rich man getting married is a dumb move

To a woman who is not equally yoked, yes! Especially if the woman wasn't there when he was broke and taking care of him.

Like I Said...

I understand why Snoop married Shante, why Kendrick married Whitney, why Lebron married Savannah.

I don't understand why Kevin did this to himself. I don't understand Kobe horrible decision that he's trapped in and cost him his parents.

I don't get it. And I'm a married woman.:merchant: